Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'll be glad to have him. The 1/6 Clone line alone is a very deep rabbit hole!!

Just started buying the 1/6 Clone line and already looking at the secondary market for ones I've missed... It's a struggle not buying all of them.

Just started buying the 1/6 Clone line and already looking at the secondary market for ones I've missed... It's a struggle not buying all of them.

I grappled with that for a very short time and came to the realization that I only wanted a select few to represent Clone Wars. Wolffe is definitely one of those!

Despite being on this forum for over a year I've never bought a Side Show until today. Just ordered Wolffe and I'm so excited! I've been a collector of 3 and 3/4 inch clones for years, so looks like I just took my first step into a larger world. :yess:

Despite being on this forum for over a year I've never bought a Side Show until today. Just ordered Wolffe and I'm so excited! I've been a collector of 3 and 3/4 inch clones for years, so looks like I just took my first step into a larger world. :yess:

first-step-into-larger-worl.gif
You've taken your first step into a larger world.

Gonna get him too, despite not having seen him yet in the serie (I'm at episode 13 of season 2). My favorite is Rex, but Wolffe will have to do until 2015!

I grappled with that for a very short time and came to the realization that I only wanted a select few to represent Clone Wars. Wolffe is definitely one of those!

Ya i've already written off some, I definitely want to get my hands on a Cody, Bly and Gree and with Phase 2 Rex and Wolffe on pre order/payment plans thats probably where I'll stop.

Wolffe is finally hitting Europe now and i just ordered. He should be around by wednesday and i'm really keen to see how this new headsculp looks like in hands.

I want a Cody pretty bad...his prices as of late are stupid. Someone should sell me one. ;)

Just got a call from FedEx, Wolffe should be here tomorrow! Pretty stoked to check out my first Clone!

I envy you, I saw one on Amazon for 280 and decided to sleep on it.... Woke up the next day convinced to buy it and it was gone. :(

Trust me you're not the only one who has had this happen. In the long run, I have probably saved a ton of $$ because of situations like this.

Wolffe and Neyo look great. I mean they all do. Bly looks fantastic. Im scared. If Rex phase 2 looks just as great I'll cave. Im only a Hasbro collector (as of now).

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Back