Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked up one of the neutral headsculpts for $20 to rip apart.
My thinking was that maybe i could remove the eye part, cast it and make several for the figure(Or upcoming figures), so you could paint a few sets up and use them like separate PERS units.
However, the make up of the eyes is such that the face is a thin skin, glued onto the hard white plastic frame the eyes are a part of. I was able to get the hair off but i don't suppose the face will come off in an easy manner or in a way that would allow it to pop back on...

A5FC8C32-49BA-4BCC-8787-6129953FCC49.jpg

B39A2A3C-A675-436D-B861-AE4B7BE726FF.jpg

EEBB0954-0626-4FBB-9845-9BE9FA83456F.jpg

99FE3F15-5F8C-4E8B-8E0C-71A2F48791E0.jpg

7F64C5C7-7AC2-41BF-990C-5F3BBE622EBE.jpg

Interesting bit of (de)construction there Barry...

I think the only thing that is a bit unfortunate with that hair being a separate piece is that they didn't find a way to eliminate the flash line going across the center of it....I was hoping it would have been cast in such a way as to not have that. Oh well.

Still like the figure a lot....been enjoying his appearances in those final CW episodes...

The joints on mine were adequately tight.

That shoulder antenna is the only problem, it's super delicate, like others have said, I was aware of how delicate it was and took precautions and still broke it. Basically it'll break if you stare at it too hard lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was switching heads on my wolffe when I first got him and putting pressure while pushing down and avoiding the antenna was an absolute pain

The joints on mine were adequately tight.

That shoulder antenna is the only problem, it's super delicate, like others have said, I was aware of how delicate it was and took precautions and still broke it. Basically it'll break if you stare at it too hard lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly right. Everything else about the figure is fantastic. That damn antenna is the only negative on the figure for me.

Wonder how long until we got Wolf Pack troopers? We know we'll see them eventually.

I put this guy up on my desk at work and I just can't stop staring at him, everything about his kit just screams cool.

Did I read somewhere on this thread that he ships with the bicep armor on backwards? I'm not well-versed enough to be able to tell on mine.

I put this guy up on my desk at work and I just can't stop staring at him, everything about his kit just screams cool.

I know what you mean...he is really visually striking....can't resist changing up the pose all the time.

Did I read somewhere on this thread that he ships with the bicep armor on backwards? I'm not well-versed enough to be able to tell on mine.

You want the smooth side of the bicep piece facing forward. Here's a pull back on my previous shot that shows what I mean...

Back