Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is favorite clone, so far... waiting for Rex 2.0

That's marvelous. He's got the coolest armor. He's so tempting....and if they ever do Fives he will be as well.

If they ever do Wolffe in his desert storm outfit from Season 6 I'm so purchasing that on day 1.

Filoni just got one

Filoni.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/director-dave-filoni-gets-his-hands-on-sideshows-commander-wolffe/

Yes we do. I'm that way with boba.

Luke skywalker, Ben Kenobi and Yoda, and the emperor.

The best part about having a fave character and a bit of imagination is that you are then not limited to what you saw on screen.
You can imagine new scenarios for them, and entire backstories that no-one else has even considered.
It's another facet of collecting that keeps it fresh.

Is luck14 still working and if so when is it good until? I plan on ordering Wolffe tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

Just pulled the trigger on this!:yess:

First 1/6th Star Wars for me. Looks like the rabbit hole goes pretty deep! Pray for my wallet!

Best clone commander that Sideshow have done so far, with improvements over the previous releases. However, there is a major flaw in the fragility of the shoulder antenna!!

It was just blind frickin luck that it didnt snap off as I was taking it out of the box! It was bent, but thankfully didnt break off and I just gently moved it back into position. But geezus, whoever at Sideshow designed it with such thin **** plastic needs to reassess!!

Back