Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how there is a code almost every month...keeps me ordering...turns exclusive orders into free shipping!

Last edited:
I love how there is a code almost every month...keeps me ordering...turns exclusive orders into free shipping!

Yep without the 25$ off and the fact that its the exclusive would make me stop ordering from SSC. The shipping is what kills me and the 25$ off is huge incentive.

Just wondering if I am the only one that wanted clone wars style armor if they are actually going to put clone wars on the base instead of the movie style clone armor?

Just prefer the look of the clone wars clone armor and helmet to the PT style.

Just wondering if I am the only one that wanted clone wars style armor if they are actually going to put clone wars on the base instead of the movie style clone armor?

Just prefer the look of the clone wars clone armor and helmet to the PT style.

Nah movie armor so we have some consistency

As Jon El said, too late at this point, but I think thats actually why I don't like SSC ph 1 helmets, I like the more stylized sweep in the Clone Wars. :lecture
Where it really hits me is on Rex, I never minded his ph 1 look in CW, but I do not like it on the SSC figure. Thats just my opinion though.

That's a great deal for someone with the room for Jedi generals.

Found another misb Plo for ~$71. :lol only thing from stopping me to get it is the upcoming PH ToyCon this June.
I'll most likely score a Cody and Airborne troop on sale there.

Just pre ordered the ex wolffe from sideshow. Got $20 off :D

My first official pre order for a sixth scale kit, still waitlisted for HT iron man mark vii

Will be looking to get all the clone commanders sometime.

Man o man, this is so bad ***. Made me order other lones just to go with it.....like a disease I can't get rid of. These clone repaints never appealed to me but now they are. Int it funny how our tastes change?

Man o man, this is so bad ***. Made me order other lones just to go with it.....like a disease I can't get rid of. These clone repaints never appealed to me but now they are. Int it funny how our tastes change?

LOL I know what you mean I started collecting SSC figures because I loved the stormtrooper and piett next thing I know 50% of my collection is clones :panic:

Back