Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I'm doing a good job with just my Clone Captain so far. :lol
It's gonna be my companion piece for PT Yoda.

I hope they announce ahsoka soon. Will go great with this one.

^ Love your sig. That pics from the cover of the Boba Fett : Overkill One-Shot from back in 2006. I have that comic :)

I think ..... I'm becoming a clone addict.

You know you're an addict when you need 1:1 helmets to display with your figures:gah:

IMG_5240.jpg

IMG_5234.jpg

And I'm waiting on two of my most anticipated Clones...
DSC_0415_zpsd74a505d.jpg

You know you're an addict when you need 1:1 helmets to display with your figures:gah:

IMG_5240.jpg

IMG_5234.jpg

And I'm waiting on two of my most anticipated Clones...
DSC_0415_zpsd74a505d.jpg

:clap:clap:clap

Really nice displays Verbal. Thats a very cool way to display Commanders...and a Captain of course. :wink1:

Thanks Niltusk. It was a lot cheaper displaying the 1/6 guys with the smaller 3 3/4" figs but the helmets really do add something....although they're quite costly accessories :lol

Thanks Niltusk. It was a lot cheaper displaying the 1/6 guys with the smaller 3 3/4" figs but the helmets really do add something....although they're quite costly accessories :lol

Do you build the helmets or just buy them completed?

Thanks guys, for all my Clone helmets, I always go through the Clonetroopers.net site. Since they're all 501st guys there, it's pretty easy to find someone making the helmets kits and plenty of people willing to help build and paint them as well.

I should start learning soon because the painting & assembly is usually the most expensive part of these things.

Thanks guys, for all my Clone helmets, I always go through the Clonetroopers.net site. Since they're all 501st guys there, it's pretty easy to find someone making the helmets kits and plenty of people willing to help build and paint them as well.

I should start learning soon because the painting & assembly is usually the most expensive part of these things.

What kinda price are those helmet kits?

Just an observation. He no longer looks to have a separate hair piece from his head in the new photos. Eyes also look to be part of the head now.

Just an observation. He no longer looks to have a separate hair piece from his head in the new photos. Eyes also look to be part of the head now.

I think this one maybe a production piece, the sculpt doesn't look as overly textured either at least to me.

Back