Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a good sculpt, but it's inaccurate to either the cartoon or the movie, like the hair.
And I believe they'd want the new attention to facial detail SSC is trying out with Wolffe.

It was a good sculpt, but it's inaccurate to either the cartoon or the movie, like the hair.
And I believe they'd want the new attention to facial detail SSC is trying out with Wolffe.

Ah, you do know your taking about a cgi person right? Other then when he was Fett, all clones came from a computer.

here are my two custom commander wolffe figures,they are not completed yet.I was making all three versions,now I will just wait to get the sideshow phase 2 and then I will have all three.Im going to use my third set of painted armor to make a member of the wolffe pack.
Picture2269_zps7e022fdd.jpg

Picture2266_zpsa89d87af.jpg

Picture2265_zps7355e3bb.jpg

Last edited:

:exactly: I just want all the new details they can put into it since they've gotten better through the years.

here are my two custom commander wolffe figures,they are not completed yet.I was making all three versions,now I will just wait to get the sideshow phase 2 and then I will have all three.Im going to use my third set of painted armor to make a member of the wolffe pack.
Picture2265_zps7355e3bb.jpg

Shoot me a PM once you've set up your Wolfpack clones commission thread. ;)

Yeah, totally. :exactly:

When SSC released Cody, the haircut was the first thing I noticed.

Temuera clearly had shaved sides in the film. :huh

I stay so buisy anymore,Im lucky if I have enough time to make stuff for myself.custom work has pretty much come to a grinding halt for me.

Aww :( Great work on your wolfpack clones though. :clap

Yeah, totally. :exactly:

When SSC released Cody, the haircut was the first thing I noticed.

Temuera clearly had shaved sides in the film. :huh

Yeahp. :duff

~~~~~

After finishing CW season 5 the other day, I'm so glad I po'd Wolffe.
TCW is just a fun enough series to be remembered in my 1:6 collection.

Wolffe also had a nice part in the last arc. :D

Last edited:
I like this now! Been a while since the last Clone came along, I thought they ain't coming out no more. I will add this to me collection.

I just can't decide if I want this figure. Visually I think he looks fantastic. Problem is, if I get him, I know I'll have to pair him with Rex eventually and possibly add Cody to the lineup.

Back