Sideshow 1/6 Commander Wolffe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolffe is must for me. Very happy/excited! Looks very good, although I'm biased based on the fact that I really like the Wolffe character/design.

I PO the EX.

? Is he the same as Fox? I read what they have up on him. It seems that or it sounds like. He had the fox amor on and then moved to this? But I seem to remember both of them on the CloneWars.

? Is he the same as Fox? I read what they have up on him. It seems that or it sounds like. He had the fox amor on and then moved to this? But I seem to remember both of them on the CloneWars.

? Fox and Wolffe are two distinct clone commanders, not the same one in different armors.

Fox and wolffe are two seperate clone commanders.

It's unfortunate Fox didn't get a Phase 2 helmet. They need to get on it asap.

Yeah, did they ever say why that was????

Just ordered Wolffe. Also just realized that I only have two SW items on order...what gives? Is Disney renegotiating contracts with all the vendors? Hope not. As much as we debate all the things we wish SS would do, I dont think anyone wants to see their offerings go away.

Fox and wolffe are two seperate clone commanders.

That is what I thought also, but I do remember that they where never shown at the same time. Also SSC talks about Fox colors, then becoming Wolffe (Rust Red, to Gray). After a battle.

Also on Fox is the Wolffe/Fox logo on him. I still bought him an find with it. I think someone just mix things up.

Just ordered Wolffe. Also just realized that I only have two SW items on order...what gives? Is Disney renegotiating contracts with all the vendors? Hope not. As much as we debate all the things we wish SS would do, I dont think anyone wants to see their offerings go away.

I have a feeling they are going to move away from the old and into the new. This started with the clonewars. You don't take a cash cow and kill it. You milk it.

I said it in before and I will say it again. Without the Clone wars. I would have not bought any clones 1/6 or even 3.75, and ships. There is no background. Really would anyone care about Wolffe if he was just a gray clone? I would not, but by seeing him on the screen. $190 just got pulled from my pocket. As far as the ships go, I have over 200 of them. Again I would say about 20 and those are dups I would never have bought without the clonewars (Twilight is not a ship I would have bought if I had no background on it).

Its because his armor changed as well for his phase 2.

Back