Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my C-3PO today but it seems like the eyes are different colors - does anyone else have this issue?

One is a dark orange and the other is super light IMG_3302.jpgIMG_3303.jpg

Yyyyyyep. :lol

Please tell me Zuckuss is going to be Previewed soon....

Has anyone figured out what's going on with the retarded thumbs?

Can they be twisted into the correct position?

I wondered about that too -- if they were twistable -- they are tight and I didn't want to snap them.

But yes, this was one other nit -- rather than bend inwards toward the hand to grasp, say, the commlink, the thumb seems to make a good "claw" but its not really in a natural position.

Maybe someone will show us that they are "twistable" or they can be snapped-and-glue without fear of real damage.

What about the TFA line-up? :wink1:

Yeah, that too. And Jedi.... and....

Got my 3PO, and I love it! For those with the exclusive, yes, the gold shoulder portion is indeed separate from the wire part. It's in the instructions. The shoulder mount doesn't quite line up with the body either, which is consistent with what is seen on screen.

As for how it feels. It feels solid. Not flimsy at all. Yes, it's light, but definitely not floppy or flimsy. I think he looks fantastic! My only real complaint is the weird thumb thing going on.

Here's a picture of him next to R2. R2 is on a Hot Toys base, which is just a few millimeters taller than the Sideshow base.

Attachments

• IMAG4679_1.jpg
    IMAG4679_1.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 243
I think he looks great in the shots. The only thing I am not convienced yet is the weathering (which would be the reason if I decide to buy it because I alreayd have the Tama and I really love it).

In some of the shots posted (depends of the lighting I guess), while looking really cool it reminds me of a Marvel comic. I think it is because every crease seems to be highlighted, pretty much like a comic would be. How does it appear in person? Are the crease very obvious?

Wor-Gar...Rook...and many, many more...great photos, everyone. Loving this figure and excited for Friday. Keep the photos coming. This guy looks great.

Amazing group shot.

So I looked at my CC statement today and saw that 3PO was charged on Friday, but the $10 for the packout was not charged until yesterday. Ugh, that explains the delay in getting any shipping notice. Why not charge that all at once? :slap Come on SSC! :lol

I'm a Pack Out guy too, SSC CS explains that it takes a day or two longer to set them aside and box them up. BTW, I will ONLY get my SSC stuff packed out, only way to go IMO. Everything arrives pristine.

Back