Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm... Sideshow is running around a year from PO to shipping (Hoth Han will be exactly a year.)

Poor ol' Threepio looks like we may not even get a PO in 2014... that means Episode Vii might be released before this guy.:slap

Honestly, you start to wish they'd just keep these figs secret for longer... a year and a half between first preview and in-hand is a bit too long. Should be 9 months tops.

And it would have been so exciting to read and view everything about iPhone 6 in March of last year.

Sorry for the lack of spoiler tags, but is iPhone 6 a new droid character from Episode VII? :panic:

I searched for pictures and found this:

star_wars_r2d2_cameralens_apple_iphone_6_case_cover_58ee3a45.jpg

Looks like it could be a call back to Bollux and Blue Max: a compact version of Artoo that Threepio carries in his chest? :panic::panic::panic:

I'm so excited I can barely contain my smilies! :lol

Long waits don't bother me. I prefer to know sooner what they're working on, b/c I like the info itself. Them being more secretive and revealing things closer to PO/release isn't a benefit to me.

Back