Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Collectibles C3PO 1/6 Scale Action Figure

Since R2 was a trilogy encompassing figure, want to bet 3PO will be too? Broken arm from Star Wars, removeable limbs from Empire, alternate head with eye hanging out from Jedi?

That would be amazing if it was! However if they wanted to do that, it would pretty much have to contain two complete figures haha. I am hoping this one will be weathered up.

A debate about Tamashii vs Sideshow was inevitable. Its moot for me though because I will certainly get the SSC version even though I have the Tamashii. My hope is that the SSC one comes apart into pieces as well so I can do a nice Chewie setup!

Can't wait to see some Con pics. Maybe we will see a buttload of accessories.

Super excited for this! I do hope this has some wear effect on it since the Tam version is already crystal clean. Would go along nicely with their R2.

Will probably have a load of accessories like R2 to accommodate whatever price they'll charge.

Re: Sideshow Collectibles C3PO 1/6 Scale Action Figure

Speaking of sauce.. you should stay off it.

It's only 6:30 PM in these parts - the sauce is yet to come. :hi5: It was a busy day of working instead of lounging today.

Besides, if you're not going to do something better, there's no point in doing it.

Cool. I would LOVE for this to be a weathered version, can't tell from the teaser. I dont know if I'll get this because I own the Tamara but we'll see. I've said before a plastic version of Threepio may be more fun to own than the heavy die cast version. Looking forward to the reveal.

Finally.

After nine years.

Sideshow finally offers up my favorite Star Wars character.

Soooooo bought.

There is no way they won't milk the sculpt; too much money (i am sure) NOT to. Expect a standard Shiny and Weathered EX or the like. Would bet my life on it

If this is $250 or so, I am will be excited; if $300 or more, people may hold off

Well this creates a dilemma. With my R2D2 earmarked for display with the clean DX07 do I need to buy another to go with C3PO. If C3PO came with an arm break option it would solve my problem as I'd just display him with my 2 Sandpeople.

I hope it wouldn't be expense since the entire mould can be reuse. I hope the gold paint is able to withstand the test of time.:)

Seems like some people misunderstood the relationship between Sideshow and there sub-con manufacturer. Sideshow only have the right to distribute there sub-con make. But Sideshow don't have the right to own there sub-con tools of the trade.

This is the reason Sideshow is doing there own C-3PO from scratch. For me, a properly scaled figure (Ban-Dai C-3PO pistons are too large for me IMHO) and an outstanding likeness to the actual icon is a must. I don't care if its plastic or metal, once its behind a display case, the looks matters. I don't care how it feels on my hand. I just want it to look just perfect. Can't wait for this dude to be on pre-order list.

Back