Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

It says "preorder" on the site atm so not sure if its off waitlist now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It says "preorder" on the site atm so not sure if its off waitlist now

Aaand it's back on waitlist.

I just want some news already. Sideshow has been so quiet about this.

This actually hit waitlist? Whoa, people must be desperate for a beetlejuice figure. That sounds harsher than I mean it but with all the complaints I didn't see that coming.

Sideshow are processing orders for End of december from the email update (29th december to be exact).

giphy.gif
beetlejuice-sideshow-3200.jpg

Payments are being processed today and tomorrow. Anyone seen any pics other than the sideshow ones of the final product yet? I've come to peace that it's not the best headsculpt but would like to see the end result.

Anyone see the Beto Matali custom figure? It's amazing and the head sculpt is much better than Sideshows.

It would be nice if they revised the sculpt, but I doubt they did. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Didn't know the tombstone lights up which is nice but considering the price I'd have to liked to have voice function of some of his iconic lines and possibly some of the Danny Elfman oompah soundtrack too.
There's plenty of space in the tombstone to fit it. Hoping a third party headsculpt comes along sometime in the future.

ed18b77eec7a0011e96860d862fc8585.png
403125884f6dbaebf15455452bfb274f.png
6df6c998daea80ee04763d45fb5831ac.png
9862e0e423165f43c95fcf925ccc7382.png

Back