Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What planet are you guys on that this is on waitlist?

Every time I come into this thread I read that it's on waitlist; I then go check and it's not.

P.S: You guys probably mean the exclusive, right?

I dunno about Pinkman but I'm seeing Barney the Dinosaur :rotfl
802cdfac710f4aed5594e7bce4aee3d7.jpg

It must be the fact that I didn't get much sleep last night, but I'm seriously seeing Jesse Pinkman in this headsculpt.

I would be shocked if they sell all of these given the fact there isn't many people who like the headsculpt and price combined. I preordered to pay in installments so it doesn't feel so harsh on my wallet but I'd probably think twice if I paid it all up front.

Didn't know the tombstone lights up which is nice but considering the price I'd have to liked to have voice function of some of his iconic lines and possibly some of the Danny Elfman oompah soundtrack too.
There's plenty of space in the tombstone to fit it. Hoping a third party headsculpt comes along sometime in the future.

ed18b77eec7a0011e96860d862fc8585.png
403125884f6dbaebf15455452bfb274f.png
6df6c998daea80ee04763d45fb5831ac.png
9862e0e423165f43c95fcf925ccc7382.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oof....that head sculpt. That price. Man, what a missed opportunity. It doesn't capture the character AT ALL. Did the sculptor even watch the movie? Too goofy with none of the underlying darkness that Keaton injected into his performance. Sigh..... And the tombstone should have been included.

The head sculpt literally pisses me off every time I see it. It induces rage within me.

Someone called J Park sculpted it I believe.

Maybe the price is due to keaton's fee. I really don't know why the expression was chosen but I also don't know why sideshow are being so stubborn about it.

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

His expression is of a person who just sharted his pants on crowded public transport....7 stops from his destination...on a hot day.

Classic blunder.....like an asian land war.

A re sculpt and they may have had figure of the year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Classic blunder.....like an asian land war.

A re sculpt and they may have had figure of the year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line"! :lol

Back