Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just noticed on the site that this figure is wait listed. Which is a surprise considering how people have felt about it.

I wonder if SS has noticed an increase in orders when an item goes to waitlist, for various reasons. 1) No deposit needed. 2) I think it's a psychological reaction for people to want something more when it sells out, or is not readily available. I wonder if they put it on waitlist to entice more orders. That's my conspiracy theory for today. :idea

It's on wait list because someone bought the one they made. If you jump on it they'll make a second one.

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

The ones who ordered this is the reason sideshow will never change. They will never grow or work harder. It's the reason I had to replace bodies of every figure bought from them. Due to loose joints or joints that don't work right like jokers knees. They use to give you 2 sculpts so you had a real reason to pay price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saw a comment the entire wait-list thing is just a marketing strategy. to encourage collectors to think its so rare and others want so they need it and jump on waitlist for purchase. true?

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

I'm not surprised

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truth is there are a lot of people who don't visit the forums and the fact there isn't another Bettlejuice figure to compete with it means it's the only chance a lot of people will get to have a Bettlejuice figure in their collection.

For the 1st time ever I've actually advised people to wait for a bootleg version which won't be long. Screw buying this I'd rather buy a bootleg at half the price and get something better than Sideshows Juice Demon!

Let's face it this is defiantly not Beetlejuice unless sculpt changes in the final piece then I'm out but honestly given sideshow get worse I'd expect something even worse than this garbage!

Sideshow Juice Demon wins worst likeness award! This has become a roast of Sideshow showing their company is a joke....Given fans reponse the decent thing would of been new sculpt. :rotfl

Yet they made a solid ash with a lot more to offer for more or less same price WTF SIDESHOW?!!!! :cuckoo::rotfl

When you have to go to the lengths of Deleting over 50 comments off your page saying how bad the sculpt is and pushing the sale, still getting 10 positives and 60 negatives on that post then you should realise that a product needs to change! :slap

Thanks! :)
I'm not going to preorder it just yet, I'd rather wait to use some rewards points.

Back