Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing Blitzway's fantastic Ghostbusters and Fight Club figures, I think they should do Beetlejuice. Imagine what they could do if they get the rights. That headsculpt would be amazing.

Seeing as though Hot Toys doesn't care about classics or cult classics anymore save for 1 release every year or so and instead focuses on Marvel, Star Wars and current DC, maybe Blitzway can be the classic license guys.

If it didn't reflect their long-established attitude, I wouldn't believe that they're keeping the sculpt. The fact they didn't display it at SDCC tacitly admits what a design fiasco it is. Of course we know the failure of fans to accept their design choices is our fault, not theirs.

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

They often don't show the same figure in back-to-back years at SDCC. For Star Wars for example last year had AT-AT driver, a black droid, 1/6 maul. All of those appear to be fine figures but none of them were shown again this year.

Either way I'm sure they do know that Beetlejuice is a dud. :lol

And the worst part is they will blame lack of sales of this on (Not enough fan base) Beetlejuice has a massive fan base, yet sideshow employee awful sculptors and a sh**ty production team that can't deliver.

The funniest thing about this is the original sideshow figure's have more presence than this pile of *****. By this point I'm fuming because i don't see why collectors should have to buy it at a stupid price with nothing to show but a piece that you have to spend more fixing than it's worth. All the good sculpts are necked so the body isn't even useable at this point.

If ash is the same price and brings lot more how the hell can you pass this crap off? It doesn't even have the bloody tombstone. If only people had told them at the sideshow booth how awful it looked. :rotfl

Rant over :banghead:banghead:banghead

I wonder how many preorders it has, surely the numbers reflect that it is not liked very much.

Welp, since I'm the only guy left with a pre-order on it I'll be sure to report back on the quality overall :lol

I prefer this candy holder. :lol

zu40744545_main_tm1469741507.jpg

Do tou think sideshow have gone dark on this figure? I'm curious as to whether a new sculpt will be released but at this time its looking highly unlikely considering it will be out by end of year (supposedly)

So far they seem to have had no interest in changing it

And until they change it I have no interest in buying it.

They need me more than I need them. There are SS reps on this board. There's overwhelming negativity towards this. Unless SS is run by idiots, maybe they should actually have a think about it, before releasing this turd.

Well said man I can't see the number of pre orders being past 30 :rotfl
I won't be giving them my money this is so bad that the negative outlook should of showed sideshow they needed to fix it.
Even people at the booths saying how bad it looks yet nothing is changing!

And until they change it I have no interest in buying it.

They need me more than I need them. There are SS reps on this board. There's overwhelming negativity towards this. Unless SS is run by idiots, maybe they should actually have a think about it, before releasing this turd.

Back