Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

Thanks for the update. Good to know. I hope they do reconsider, there are plenty of people who would like to order the figure if they supplied a better HS. The Tombstone is a bit of a mickey take in terms of pricing. I can't see where the money is going. Like really overpriced DLC for a videogame.

I expect if the sculpt isn't changed this one will go on heavy discount fairly quickly. It might be worth holding off awhile on it, if you can.

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

Recently went to beetlehouse in the city

I want this 1/1 tombstone guys

dd8d935a8e507c3c626b93ac549da1c1.jpg

It's a nice bar, but it's SUPER tiny. Food's tasty, drinks are pretty good. The decor is quite awesome, super gothic.

I should have asked where I can buy the 1/1 tombstone lol!

I'm still hoping we might see an updated head at SDCC, but I doubt they'll be revising this figure.

On one hand I really want to order this, I can see Keaton in that headsculpt, and it's probably the best mass-produced 1/6 scale Beetlejuice we'll get, but I just don't know if I could spend that much on such a disappointing figure.

I'm not as heartbroken over the sculpt as others are. It's not perfect, but it is the best we'll get for some time, if ever, in a mass-market figure.

People just have to get their paws on a CAINE Beetlejuice sculpt and they'll be all set. One switch and you're golden.

On one hand I really want to order this, I can see Keaton in that headsculpt, and it's probably the best mass-produced 1/6 scale Beetlejuice we'll get, but I just don't know if I could spend that much on such a disappointing figure.

Just wait it out. It'll be on sale in no time.

I'm not as heartbroken over the sculpt as others are. It's not perfect, but it is the best we'll get for some time, if ever, in a mass-market figure.

People just have to get their paws on a CAINE Beetlejuice sculpt and they'll be all set. One switch and you're golden.
I actually got the Caine sculpt in anticipation of ordering the figure and then didn't order the figure. Not sure if I'll ever order. Might just sell the Caine sculpt.

Indian Jones got knocked down $45 bucks this week,

this will probably be on sale the day it is released

My main concern if this doesn't get changed is the options.

So many of us will go for Caines sculpt is this doesn't get changed but you then have to change the body out because Caines has a neck... just seems like a waste of money...... padding the belly shouldn't be an issue at all. But still why did sideshow have to screw this up? :banghead:thud:

Back