Shutter Island

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, totally agree! Paramount is now on my ^^^^list due to this! It's total bs. Transformers 2 and Star Trek are two of the highest grossing films of the year, and Paramount claims they can't cough up $50 million to promote Shutter Island? WTF?

no they need that money to secure shia lebouf in the next terrible hitchcock remake....:lol

damn I was looking forward to see this this fall. sucks...

I missed this thread. But I just saw trailer #2. Wow. This looks like a good movie. But it has been moved back to Feb '10. Too bad.

Sadly, IGN Australia gave it a poor review. They called it a rare misstep for Scorcese. I'll wait for more feedback before I decide to see it or not.

Yeah. Definitely wouldn't rely on a videogame website reviewer. It's currently reviewing okay with film critics, sitting at about 70% positive, with most of the top critics enjoying it. Judging from the negatives I've read, it seems to be a movie that you'll either agree with the ending which will make you question all that's come before it or you won't.

This may be one of the few chances to see Scorsese tackle a Hitchcockian thriller/horror. I am NOT missing this for anything.

This may be one of the few chances to see Scorsese tackle a Hitchcockian thriller/horror. I am NOT missing this for anything.

I thought he did that very well in Cape Fear. Which is why I'm most looking forward to this.

Ditto and ditto. The man is a mountain, I hate nothing he's made! Can't wait to see this baby!

Back