Shuffling my feet on the SpeederBike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I Speed or get off my Bike?

• Yes buy it direct now from SSC.

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Wait - it will come up as a SECOND CHANCE.

Votes: 17 56.7%

• Total voters
I'd be patient and look for some good deals to pop up, buying direct from Sideshow living in Canada should be a last resort in my opinion (unless there is an exclusive that is too cool to chance getting later, which is not the case with this piece).

Still working on it - some PMs have hooked me up with possibilities (ranging from `$1030 to $950 both with taxes and shipping inc.)

If only I had a place just south of the border to ship my stuff to :rolleyes:

You're both welcome :D

Maybe said dealer should be buying me a drink at SDCC :monkey3

I think I'm buying everyone involved a drink at SDCC. (Except I don't think I can actually go this year, but why let a little thing like that stop me...)

I think I'm buying everyone involved a drink at SDCC. (Except I don't think I can actually go this year, but why let a little thing like that stop me...)

Say it ain't so :monkey2

I'm finally coming out and you're not gonna be there

I dont think Im going to be there either :monkey2
I only made it two years ago and didnt even know about the freaks party at the time. Well NEXT year! :banana Dont let me forget :lecture

Several MISB have already sold on ebay at about $725 without shipping,
so good deals can be had already.

is that really a "good" deal tho? it's $800 from SS. as someone noted, shipping from SS can be cheaper than other methods. not sure why but i know i'm usually surprised at how low. plus eBay shipping is almost always exaggerated. sometimes quite a bit. plus w/ SS u get 800 Reward points. that's like $40 bucks right there.
so u save $75 on Ebay, but pay $20 more in shipping, and loose $40 at SS, AND take a chance of it being damaged and not alot of options if it is.

i was gonna wait for the Bay but not sure anymore:banghead

I was very close to getting it from Sideshow for $900 (after tax and shipping).

In the end, I got it elsewhere for $200 less, and I feel good about that. The $40 in reward points doesn't balance out when the price difference is that dramatic.

As long as it doesn't arrive damaged, I'm a happy camper and I have a big chunk of change to put towards the Indy PF.

:D

Oh--and my Speeder Bike is OUT FOR DELIVERY today!!

:chew :chew :chew

Back