SHS Zombies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad SHS is picking up where SIDESHOW left off . . . dropped the ball . . . abandoned . . . buried . . . put into permanent freeze THE DEAD line.

Looking forward to SHS's zombies.

THEY'RE COMING!!!!.....

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

I'm glad SHS is picking up where SIDESHOW left off . . . dropped the ball . . . abandoned . . . buried . . . put into permanent freeze THE DEAD line.

Looking forward to SHS's zombies.

And the hints that they've given about starting it up again (which will have to be seen to be believed) point at historic zombies like the recent PFs, not the contemporary zombies we already have dozens of in our collections. So in that aspect, a double win for SHS! :rock:rock:rock

Sweet!! The only line I collect in 1/6 is/was the Dead. Can't wait to see more

I'm excited about this line and I need more teasers damnit! :D
October/Halloween is just a few days away...
Seems like an appropriate time to show more. ;)

Last edited:
Yes, please show some more :) How many zombies are planned? Maybe a Zombie Set with parts to make various differnet undead creatures?

BEFORE you start with the zombies . . . resolve & take care of CREEPSHOW first.

I don't know what harm it would cause. :dunno
The creepshow delay has to do with the factory right?
And an new estimated shipping time has been shared.

I don't think Dooley showing some new stuff would slow things down anymore.:wink1:

Last edited:
BEFORE you start with the zombies . . . resolve & take care of CREEPSHOW first.

:nono Don't start trolling this crap. Creepshow/Nathan is taken care of and at the factory being produced. There's no reason Dooley shouldn't continue his work. The worst thing to do is have product out and no product in the works. Look how many lines Sideshow destroyed by doing just that and having lengthy gaps between the releases.

Looking forward to this line.

Maybe each figure can come with an accessory that can be used into a common dio. Something that will pull them all together so that it's enticing to collect them all.

Looking forward to this line.

Maybe each figure can come with an accessory that can be used into a common dio. Something that will pull them all together so that it's enticing to collect them all.

I actually really liked what SOTA did with their Land of the Dead figures. They all came with pieces of a victim and you could put (mostly) back together. One of my favorite BAFs ever :lol

I actually really liked what SOTA did with their Land of the Dead figures. They all came with pieces of a victim and you could put (mostly) back together. One of my favorite BAFs ever :lol

There we go! Something like that.

Thanks for the heads up.
I'm going to check these out.

Everything is getting worked out. I'll have some more teasers soon. The full prototypes will be on display at 2013 MONSTERPALOOZA along with new Bits & Pieces and CREEPSHOW.

You can't get them out soon enough, I want 1:6 zombies like yesterday, so glad at least there in the works. Are they generic zombies or based on any film or show or are you coming out with your own story based line of zombies? ether way its all good:mummy

SHS Teasers from their facebook. :D
2013_464822066911177_278921181_n.jpg

207813_464821736911210_1411384369_n.jpg

:panic:
Love the look of them so far.

They also posted this graveyard environment.
541689_464777733582277_665121469_n.jpg

406092_464778296915554_480388955_n.jpg

Want

Back