SHS Zombies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shrunken Head Studios said:
That's right I said it!!! 1:6TH ZOMBIES!!!
yawn.gif

Recently found my favorite Zombie killer boxed deep within my walk in closet..an 8 year old figure ! I decided to take a shot of him hard at work in the S-Mart super mall !

DSCN4940.jpg

DSCN4945.jpg

S-Mart Ash ! An Advocate of Zombie Free shopping
DSCN4966.jpg

All this excitement... Can anyone post pics of SHS's work? Zombies aren't my favorite... Some freak me out lol... But maybe a few to display with my Hot Toys Alice...

Huh? I thought the Dead was all Sideshow. Well if they can replicate their quality somehow into 1/6 figures, I'd probably be floored.

Dooley used to work for sideshow before he started SHS he did alot of great horror figures including all the old horror PFs like leatherface and the Freddy vs Jason PFs and slot of the 1/6 horror figures sideshow did Dooley is a very talented guy and so glad he is giving the 1/6 horror world some love

Huh? I thought the Dead was all Sideshow. Well if they can replicate their quality somehow into 1/6 figures, I'd probably be floored.

Dooley used to work for sideshow before he started SHS he did alot of great horror figures including all the old horror PFs like leatherface and the Freddy vs Jason PFs and slot of the 1/6 horror figures sideshow did Dooley is a very talented guy and so glad he is giving the 1/6 horror world some love

Considering Dooley did the OG Patient Zero 12" and Sideshow's 12" Jasons, the man knows zombies. Just in case anybody can't tell by looking at Nathan, we're in great hands! :lecture:lecture:lecture

Lol I really really don't know horror. I've heard the name Jason pop up frequently, so I'm guessing he's a famous horror guy to be known by such a generic name. I think I remember seeing a patient zero from spooktacular.

Lol I really really don't know horror. I've heard the name Jason pop up frequently, so I'm guessing he's a famous horror guy to be known by such a generic name. I think I remember seeing a patient zero from spooktacular.

One of my all-time favorite figures:

12" Sideshow Jason from Pt. VII (sculpted by Dooley):
Jason_VII-figure_L.jpg

Actual screen shot of Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th Pt. VII:
friday71.jpg

Back