Show your ride.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a joke. I ride a $100 bike here in Japan. I ride em til they fall apart and then buy a new one. This one pictured isn't mine....mine is RED like Kaneda's motorcycle. Yeah....not exactly a panty-dropper but I love riding a bike as opposed to driving.

Haven't operated a motor vehicle in about ten years. Forget how long it's been since my license expired.
Nothing wrong with that. Wish I could do that but everything is too far from my house. 30-45min drive on the highway everywhere I go.

Not a joke. I ride a $100 bike here in Japan. I ride em til they fall apart and then buy a new one. This one pictured isn't mine....mine is RED like Kaneda's motorcycle. Yeah....not exactly a panty-dropper but I love riding a bike as opposed to driving.

Haven't operated a motor vehicle in about ten years. Forget how long it's been since my license expired.

I rode a bike to work for about 2 years (my brother moved to Detroit for work and lent me his bicycle), 9.5 miles each way. Riding in the morning was the highlight of my day. Dark outside with minimal traffic on a dedicated bike path for about 70% of the way. Put the earbuds in and just ride. I was hit 3 times over that time period by slow moving traffic, bent the rear wheel one of these times. Cars just don't see cyclist commuters when on the road. If I get another bicycle I might do it again.

Hahaha yeah only 1000 which I know isn't much these days...but I'm trying to do it on pump gas. Yeah the roadster shop chassis is soooo beautiful and I think will really make a huge difference in a first gen Camaro. Yes I totally agree, buying car parts is always a great feeling! The steering box I used was a PSC 12:1 ratio performance steering box and I have to say I love the result.

Dude solid roller :rock that thing is gonna rev and make some great power!!! What rocker setup are you using? I'd have done solid roller but didn't want to lash the valves all the time or invest in shaft rockers (of course now I wish I had). Where are you planning on taking your ride for the Dyno? Really stoked for you getting your ride back on the road :hi5: let me know how she runs once you get running!

383-2  3.17.18.jpg
Crane gold roller rockers, 1.5 ratio. I'll let you know what the Dyno results are once I get the manifold back from Wilson.

Camaro sounds like monster! Please tell me everything about the Roadster chassis. When I priced it out with the IRS and all the goodies I was at almost $50k, :lol.

Ooooooh yeah those crane golds look sexy! I guess mopars are shaft rockers anyhow, never worked on one before. Irs...too much money for sure I'm all about the solid axel life. The spec chassis is their newest and less expensive chassis but it's only avaliable for a limited amount of vehicles...I priced it all out to about $16k...not bad at all. Look forward to finding out the numbers man

I rode a bike to work for about 2 years (my brother moved to Detroit for work and lent me his bicycle), 9.5 miles each way. Riding in the morning was the highlight of my day. Dark outside with minimal traffic on a dedicated bike path for about 70% of the way. Put the earbuds in and just ride. .

No! No no no man. NEVER ride with earbuds or headphones on. It's illegal for a reason. I listen to podcasts from my phone in my shirt pocket like an old man with a transistor radio. I can still hear traffic that way.

Ooooooh yeah those crane golds look sexy! I guess mopars are shaft rockers anyhow, never worked on one before. Irs...too much money for sure I'm all about the solid axel life. The spec chassis is their newest and less expensive chassis but it's only avaliable for a limited amount of vehicles...I priced it all out to about $16k...not bad at all. Look forward to finding out the numbers man

:lecture: :hi5:
Right, it's still a 60's car... If I get to the point of being done done, and I feel the need to throw yet more $'s I'll consider IRS. Congrats on the chassis, that's ****ing sweet!

FYI : Spring Fling is this weekend (2-days, Sat & Sun) at Woodley Park in Van Nuys. Biggest Mopar show this side of the Mississippi...

No! No no no man. NEVER ride with earbuds or headphones on. It's illegal for a reason. I listen to podcasts from my phone in my shirt pocket like an old man with a transistor radio. I can still hear traffic that way.

Only when I'm on the bike path, which is completely separated and gated off from foot and road traffic.

Thanks man I’m stoked! Oh yeah I remember that mopar show (originally from van nuys). I’d go but I’m going to monsterpalooza sat... went for a canyon run in the chevelle and I’m happy to report it went well....car ran great!50F26915-5B06-409D-99B3-C34A83D563BE.jpg

Yeah that what happened when you get tboned on the freeway.

The work begins....

This is an older video. She’s coming out of storage tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back