Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is T-Bell (Her real name is Tinkerbell)

tink.jpg

Picked up my dog's ashes at the vet's today. Had to sit in the parking lot for awhile to get my composure.

:(

I know how you feel, Ween. We have 2 nice little boxes of ash that my wife can't look at.Thank Gahd for Ben;without that bundle of doggie goodness I'd be dealing with a literal crazy woman(she's a challenge under the best of circumstances). My advice is to start looking into a new buddy, preferably a rescue(there are LOTS of them available).The reputable Rescues will only allow adoptions after the dogs are fully vetted and healthy, and even conduct background checks on the potential owners.Our Ben is quite literally the happiest dog I've ever had.We were what he needed in a family, and he is what we needed in a dog.Not saying every adoption will work out as well as Ben, but the point is to heal yourself and provide a home for a new buddy(I don't like to refer to them as "pets";for us, they are practically our kids)...PS

I know how you feel, Ween. We have 2 nice little boxes of ash that my wife can't look at.Thank Gahd for Ben;without that bundle of doggie goodness I'd be dealing with a literal crazy woman(she's a challenge under the best of circumstances). My advice is to start looking into a new buddy, preferably a rescue(there are LOTS of them available).The reputable Rescues will only allow adoptions after the dogs are fully vetted and healthy, and even conduct background checks on the potential owners.Our Ben is quite literally the happiest dog I've ever had.We were what he needed in a family, and he is what we needed in a dog.Not saying every adoption will work out as well as Ben, but the point is to heal yourself and provide a home for a new buddy(I don't like to refer to them as "pets";for us, they are practically our kids)...PS

I plan on it. I can't live without a "buddy". I'll have to wait till summer though when I can be off work for potty training, etc. We only have Humane Societies around here and most of the dogs they get are big or pits, neither of which I want. I'll keep looking though.

Ween, this is what we did to get Ben. Pick the breed you want, then look for the appropriate rescue on-line. You'll be alternately amazed and disturbed by the number of adoptable buddies available.The rescues generally make sure that their charges are vetted, fixed, healthy and socialized before they become available for adoption.Best move we ever made;we are continually amazed that someone gave Ben up.He is an amazing little guy...PS

I love those pups! So cute! Right now my girlfriend and I are talking about a pet. She wants a small purse dog. I'm leaning towards a big, or at least normal dog. We decided we didn't want anymore cats. We both come from cat loving families

I love those pups! So cute! Right now my girlfriend and I are talking about a pet. She wants a small purse dog. I'm leaning towards a big, or at least normal dog. We decided we didn't want anymore cats. We both come from cat loving families

Thanks! And, honestly man: Go with a normal sized dog at least, because a lap dog "sounds" cute, but even your Mrs. is going to get annoyed when she can't get anything done due to a dog ALWAYS wanting to be on her lap!

My girl Bella loving the water. My other dog, Brody, wanted no part of that insanity and my Son who was busting a gut. Good times!!

Just awesome shots!

Some shots of my beautiful beardie "Conan" AKA Little Lizard

That's an awesome looking reptile AND fantastic photography!

My doggie...

"Bella"

She had an allergy attack last night and her eyes swelled up. :(

and my cat...

"Bean"

Awww! Is she better now? Cute pets!

Had the opportunity to actually take quite a few shots of my dogs over the past few days:

8739848866_0377fed160_o.jpg

8738803227_32d88b2937_o.jpg

8738828157_a013590a2c_o.jpg

8748279604_8014044e84_o.jpg

8748292004_0018f29134_o.jpg

Back