Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I have a little chihuahua/Pomeranian and he is ****ing BEAST. I love this little dude. He actually only sits in my lap when he gets sleepy or if I am eating popcorn :lol

I know the pic is blurry but she movies around a lot and it's hard to get a good pic.

Lilly

This pic might be NSFW, I don't know this sites stance on animal nudity. Anyway here's...

Sid
He's all like "oh I didn't know anyone was home".

Nancy

Tyger

5485f1fb5091d0490d8c7619fdef3a1e_zps31e5f49a.jpg

f0b6ba1cae8c2e5dd0b37925c2e1fba4_zpsbe19a6fb.jpg

e329e8ff28be91777b97f0bf5393f6f3_zps46433f71.jpg

Hi. He isn't home yet but this is Loki. He is our Boston terrier. He is 7 weeks old at the moment and will be bringing him home soon. We are so excited, he will be our first dog. He's the one on the left and his brother is on the right.

Hi. He isn't home yet but this is Loki. He is our Boston terrier. He is 7 weeks old at the moment and will be bringing him home soon. We are so excited, he will be our first dog. He's the one on the left and his brother is on the right.

Congrats! Boston Terriers are great dogs. Very loving. My girlfriend has two, but unfortunately is going to have to put them both down in the next few weeks :monkey2

Sorry to hear about that. Very sad. May I ask why?

Not really sure, I didn't get into details with her since she was upset. I just know they are both very sick and VERY old and the vet told them its time to let them go. The oldest one is 14 or 15 and the younger one is 13. The oldest one tries to run away every day. The vet told them some dogs tend to do that when they are ready to die. How true that is I have no idea, but thats what he told them. Plus they stopped eating for the most part. It's sad. The oldest terrier was my little dogs best friend. Those two would run the house down chasing after the same toy :lol

time of the year again. them neightbor cats are making round and meowing the territory. horney thing gives me the creep. maybe only 1 roaming around but it certainly looks exotic, maybe pure breed. fur looks soft n might just be better than beaver or fox or mink. not into kidnapping/trapping so I leaves em alone. ordinary rabbits around too. I am sure some of em are fair game to some live off the land folks.

Back