Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:(

How old was she, looks like my younger lil guy?

Ski

She was only 7 in human years which I just found out is 49 in cat years. The whole thing was so sudden too. We noticed her breathing hard 3 days ago and have been back and forth to the vet since. We were finally told today that in her condition she would not make it over the weekend. I feel so lost at the moment...sigh sucks:(

Our Bailey went to CHF as well.When the Lasiks stopped working,she crashed hard.Been 6 months;still miss her(always will)...PS

She was only 7 in human years which I just found out is 49 in cat years. The whole thing was so sudden too. We noticed her breathing hard 3 days ago and have been back and forth to the vet since. We were finally told today that in her condition she would not make it over the weekend. I feel so lost at the moment...sigh sucks:(

Sorry to hear that Fury. :(

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

Our Bailey went to CHF as well.When the Lasiks stopped working,she crashed hard.Been 6 months;still miss her(always will)...PS

Sorry to hear.:(

Sorry to hear that Fury. :(

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

Sorry to hear that! :monkey2:1-1:

Sorry about your Pooby, Furyan

Thanks everyone. :) I have a question for anyone whos lost a pet,did you immediately get a new pet? Did you wait to get one? Did you ever get one? My girlfriend feels it would be disrespectful atm to get a new kitten. I understand that pretty much but Id also like to get another kitten to help fill in that empty void. What have you guys/gals done? Thanks

Last edited:
Sorry to hear.:(

Thanks everyone. :) I have a question for anyone whos lost a pet,did you immediately get a new pet? Did you wait to get one? Did you ever get one? My girlfriend feels it would be disrespectful atm to get a new kitten. I understand that pretty much but Id also like to get another kitten to help fill in that empty void. What have you guys/gals done? Thanks

Some do. Some don't. When my other dog died, I didn't really want one right away and it wasn't till I laid eyes on my next dog that I wanted to get another one. Now he's been gone 3 months and I miss having a pet. Not sure when I'll get another one though.

If she's not wanting one right now, I wouldn't push it. Give it some time.

Here's my little homie, hes grown a bit since then but this is one of my favorite photos of him. His name is Fenway, Fenway Bark :D

efdc45c0eb4a11e195e3123138048d2c_7.jpg

I haven't lost a pet yet but I know it would definitely take some time. I couldn't jump right in, although I did have a friend that lost two cats within years and a year or so later they got two more kittens.

Ski

Some do. Some don't. When my other dog died, I didn't really want one right away and it wasn't till I laid eyes on my next dog that I wanted to get another one. Now he's been gone 3 months and I miss having a pet. Not sure when I'll get another one though.

If she's not wanting one right now, I wouldn't push it. Give it some time.

Your right,I think its gonna take some time..

Here's my little homie, hes grown a bit since then but this is one of my favorite photos of him. His name is Fenway, Fenway Bark :D

efdc45c0eb4a11e195e3123138048d2c_7.jpg

Cute lil pup. Clever name:lol

If I lost my pet, I wouldn't be able to get over it easily. That's why I don't have any (and partly due to my allergies).
BTW Fury, sorry for your loss.

Here is my little girl, Delphi aka Deli, Dutes, Vanilla Face, etc haha. She is a Jack Russell Terrier and is 15yrs old and you would never be able to tell, crazy hyper at times and very energetic! Her birthday is February 14th.

njct.jpg

0lw0.jpg

ravb.jpg

csxw.jpg

rdtv.jpg

Chilling, looking out the window haha:
9zk9.jpg

Sleeping all snug with her blanket and all her toys:
2vzp.jpg

Still amazed by this, sleeping in one of her beds (4) and managed to sleep sideways with the bed half in the air haha and her body some what elevated:
2il2.jpg

Crazy yawning pic:
a505.jpg

We've tended to get a new pet fairly quickly after a loss.When we lost Bob(male Boston)we actually had a new puppy 2 weeks before;the intent being to get Bailey used to the new pup and"ease her lonliness".Unfortunately, we neglected to consult with her on the issue. I sometimes believe that she would have enjoyed being an only dog(at least until school started).
When we lost Bailey, my wife was on PetFinder the next night, and we had Ben the following weekend.This was a great move, as he is quite simply an amazing dog, the more so since he is a Rescue.When you go to get a new furbuddy, go to a rescue.They do very good work for almost no reward, other than finding homes for abandoned pets(though, in truth, that's a pretty nice reward in itself)...PS

Back