Show your pet, best friend, partner .....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about that Josh, my little guy just got diagnosed with UTI this past week, so we are switching to a all wet food diet now.

Ski

Thank ya sir :) Yeah, one of the puppies that we lost a few weeks ago we had to do that several years ago and it helped right away. So thats a good move for sure.

On a happier note. I had some friends take a nap with me.

4cc86cea.jpg

spa3719.jpg

My sidekick Ozzy. He is the biggest lab on record in the vets last time he was in for being 77kg and not overweight for his frame. Hes got a big frame. Well, he is abnormally big for a labrador. He is 8KG from the worlds record and the dog with the worlds record is that heavy because its fat (and actually about half a ft shorter than Ozzy). So i could over feed him and cheat but im not into that. 2 Long walks a day and a healthy feed. Maybe when he gets older and gets lazier and gets a bit of podge i could get him officially weighed in.

Last edited:
There he is! Glad he's doing better!

Is there such a thing as a minature french bulldog? Some say no, but I can find them on the web. ??

They aren't classified as miniature but you'll see what are called "cobby" Frenchies. That just means they are more compact and stocky, they aren't to breed standard.

Back