Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, who makes that Smaug?

yeah been looking for a good dragon for years, this looks awesome. Must be mine!

EDIT: to answer my own question i found it, it's made by Franklin Mint called Smaug The Golden Dragon. Seems pretty rare says it's 24kt gold accents or something, just picked up the only one available on ebay for 250 bucks :) Probably overpaid, but have to have it.

Figure%20Franklin%20Mint%20Hobbit%20Smaug.jpg

Thanks Frtiz, dont remember seeing it stated, but been awhile since Ive read the whole thread

here's my LOTR collection, and sorry abt the pic quality as it was snapped using mobile phone

IMAG0549.jpg

Sauron and his members of parliament
IMAG0552.jpg

IMAG0553.jpg

Gangs of the mines of moria
IMAG0555.jpg

Cave Troll - who just joined the family today. Special thanks to Tim, who helped me to complete my dream collection
IMAG0557.jpg

IMAG0567.jpg

Orc's family
IMAG0562.jpg

Uruk-hai's family
IMAG0563.jpg

2 giants and the chess set
IMAG0565.jpg

IMAG0566.jpg

Wow, what a nice collection you got there spawninc. Very nice display!
You bought those cabinet or you made them? They seem to fit pretty well in your room.

spawninc your collection is insane! And to think I am struggling to just get a set of the fellowship... If I take my focus off the Hot Toys for a little while that might help lol

insane is the right word :)

joblain. this is a customized shelves, only 3 shelves initially, and expanded to 5 after 2 yrs..

Outstanding spawninc :wave - congrats on such a great collection. :hi5:

Love you display shelves...really sets the pieces off well. :clap

Well done. :clap

Here is a little addition to my own collection. :)

Maquettesx5SS_GonS.jpg

Sideshow are really doing great work on this line :clap - just love it. :love

:duff
Bill

Comicsforsale040.jpg

Pan013.jpg

Thought I would add my 'Fellowship n Allies' cabinet along with the 2 most feared weapons....

Sting and Sam's Pan of Pain! :lol

The cabinette has solar fairy lights in the top which look better in real life :wink1:

Outstanding spawninc :wave - congrats on such a great collection. :hi5:

Love you display shelves...really sets the pieces off well. :clap

Well done. :clap

Here is a little addition to my own collection. :)

Maquettesx5SS_GonS.jpg

Sideshow are really doing great work on this line :clap - just love it. :love

Bill

bill this looks great, but where is boromir? :panic:

bill this looks great, but where is boromir? :panic:

He's here with me at work gagaliya :wave

Boromirbatwork.jpg

He is due go join the rest of my maquette gang at home soon :yess: (space issues). :gah:

The Ringwraith maquette is also here...sitting on my desk, looking bad-ass :rock...no pics of him yet though.

Bill

hah, yeah the fellowship must be together! can swap shadowfax gandalf with boromir :wink1:

i am jealous your boromir's flag tip is so straight, mine is completely crooked, i removed it from displaying since it looks so bad with the tip attached.

hah, yeah the fellowship must be together! can swap shadowfax gandalf with boromir :wink1:

i am jealous your boromir's flag tip is so straight, mine is completely crooked, i removed it from displaying since it looks so bad with the tip attached.

gagaliya :wave

So was mine :wink1:

Bill

Back