Show your LOTR shelves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you were talking about this picture in the other thread, but this is a great shot. And will be even better when the entire Fellowship is completed. Thanks for posting this. :clap

Yes I was slynger :wave, but I can't remember which one. :slap

So I just posted it here instead. :)

:duff
Bill

hi is the sideshow weta sauron + mogul lord same scale as the lotr maquettes?

i understand sauron is 24" high? that seems too big for the maquettes

Not strictly true as no-one has said anything about Hobbit collectibles, but you will of course be right!

Actually Kit Rae who has been working on the hobbit collectibles project at United Cutlery has unofficially confirmed that we will be getting Sting and the gandalf staff from the hobbit movie. The intention is for preorders to go up sometime before the movies hit the big screens.

They are making just a few of the big ticket items first and if the market reception is good, they might pursue the line further.

If memory serves, UC would be re-releasing the glamdring as well since the sword is identical to the one used in the lotr trilogy. Sting's design is slighty different in the hobbit; there is no elven inscription.

hi is the sideshow weta sauron + mogul lord same scale as the lotr maquettes?

i understand sauron is 24" high? that seems too big for the maquettes

I think Sauron is 1/5 scale and the ML seems to be 1/6, but maybe that's because his base is so thin. The SS ringwraith maquette is 20in tall, so that's 1/5 scale.

I think Sauron is 1/5 scale and the ML seems to be 1/6, but maybe that's because his base is so thin. The SS ringwraith maquette is 20in tall, so that's 1/5 scale.

Ringwraith should be 1/6 as it's more like 15 inches to the top of the head (19 to the top of the sword) plus it's elevated by the base

Actually Sauron is 1/6 scale.

its stated in the weta book of collectibles.

I think the weta range (statues) was meant to be 1/6 scale in general and were designed to be displayed together. :peace

1009033n.jpg

1008849.jpg

1009071.jpg

1009035q.jpg

1008642y.jpg

1008770f.jpg

1008772v.jpg

Very nice collection Rogar :clap...thanks for sharing :hi5: ...well worth a visit. :yess:

Would love to have some of those pieces...I'm very jealous. :lol

Bill

:clap:clap:clap Wonderful piece of Middle Earth on display there Rogar! Really like the unique "outside of the box" setup you created! A lot of care went into this collection for sure, and a lot of good taste! Congrats!:hi5:

Very nice collection Rogar :clap...thanks for sharing :hi5: ...well worth a visit. :yess:

Would love to have some of those pieces...I'm very jealous. :lol

Bill

Thanks Bill pics of my collections plus a few close ups are slowly making it into this forum at the galleries section, although now you have a good idea what my collection is all about.

:clap:clap:clap Wonderful piece of Middle Earth on display there Rogar! Really like the unique "outside of the box" setup you created! A lot of care went into this collection for sure, and a lot of good taste! Congrats!:hi5:

Thanks h15, my collection is destined to remain "outside of the box" since you never know when you will be forced to part away from it it will remain there for full enjoyment.

I cant see photos at work, i'll be checking this out when I get home.

Thanks for visiting ArmoredFoe, hope you get a chance to look at them too.

hi rogar, do you know the product name/brand of this smaug you have? i really need a dragon especially for this year, as a monkey and all. The sculpt/paint also looks very good. Thanks

6669363605_bb7442f34a_o.jpg

Wow that Smaug the dragon piece looks real nice.

yeah been looking for a good dragon for years, this looks awesome. Must be mine!

EDIT: to answer my own question i found it, it's made by Franklin Mint called Smaug The Golden Dragon. Seems pretty rare says it's 24kt gold accents or something, just picked up the only one available on ebay for 250 bucks :) Probably overpaid, but have to have it.

Figure%20Franklin%20Mint%20Hobbit%20Smaug.jpg

Last edited:
Back