Show your Ink

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get all the tattoos you want, you guys still look like wimps.:rotfl:rotfl

How very mature. Feel better now, do ya? But thank you though, for defining the word "wimp" by making a blanket statement like from behind your computer. That's awesome.

Mike those are great, especially Manhattan's.

I'm looking into who the best artist around me is, and this will be my first.

1-17.jpg

That will be beautiful!!!! :drool :drool I love pin up style tattoos. Wish I had the courage to get one myself. :monkey2

Mike those are great, especially Manhattan's.

I'm looking into who the best artist around me is, and this will be my first.

1-17.jpg

Copycat. ;) Just got this tattooed on my back (shoulder area... like she's sitting on the bottom of my shoulder blade). I'd take a pic, but it's kinda hard to do by yourself. :lol

And Mike is right... itches like a mother! :google

Copycat. ;) Just got this tattooed on my back (shoulder area... like she's sitting on the bottom of my shoulder blade). I'd take a pic, but it's kinda hard to do by yourself. :lol

Somehow, I think you will find a way.:lol:lol:lol

Anyone who has gotten a tattoo knows it takes a certain pain threshold to be able to do it. The best way I can describe is that prick from getting a shot at the doctor's office over and over again. Strangely the shading didn't sting but the outlining did. I bled afterwards a lot more than anyone thought I would because there were perfect burgundy outlines of my tattoos on paper towels. :lol

So knowing how mine felt, when I see full sleeves and larger ones that aren't simplistic symbols I'd say none of those people are "wimps" in my book.

Thanks guys, cant wait to get that tattoo, but Im going to make sure I get the best artist I can. I figure if it takes like 6 months to find him/her thats fine, because if I'm not patient enough to wait, I shouldnt be getting something permanant.

Irish you better get me some pics! :banana

Sam Were not getting a tattoos to look tough. Mine will likely be concealed 99% of the time anyway.

I chose that pin up for 3 reasons, I was into art as a kid and took 8 years of art school after school. I also sell and collect Topps artist sketch cards and commissions from artists I know. Its how I made money the past 6 months.

Second is that as a kid I would look at aircraft magazines my uncle had that would feature pinups. I was young and it was basically my introduction to sexuality. Not in a dirty way, I was just at an age where I had never seen the female form like that.

Third is those magazines and pin ups got me interested in planes and ultimately in general aviation. Considering I'm now a licensed helicopter pilot, I'd say it had an impact on me.

Thanks guys, cant wait to get that tattoo, but Im going to make sure I get the best artist I can. I figure if it takes like 6 months to find him/her thats fine, because if I'm not patient enough to wait, I shouldnt be getting something permanant.

Just think long and hard about it. Do you really want something that 1,000 or so other people may have? Just a thought. :duff Either way good luck. Tattoos are good fun!

Just think long and hard about it. Do you really want something that 1,000 or so other people may have? Just a thought. :duff Either way good luck. Tattoos are good fun!

This is why I will be getting a tribal tattoo.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

This is why I will be getting a tribal tattoo.:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

The guy after me made his appointment while I was in the chair, he showed another employee and set his appointment. After he left, the employee came in to show the artist and said "Another Tribal".

The artist groaned and said "*********."

The guy after me made his appointment while I was in the chair, he showed another employee and set his appointment. After he left, the employee came in to show the artist and said "Another Tribal".

The artist groaned and said "*********."

I think that tattoo artist is a *********, after all that customer
is putting food on his table. There's nothing wrong with tribal tats
I have a few on my upper arms that I designed myself and
this way I know that I am the only one on the planet with these
designes.

I will note your recommendation. :duff Should be painful but the next time I look down I will see Edward. :rotfl

And you can tell your lady friend to try to reach Edward :naughty. It's fun for everyone. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back