Show your Ink

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry bro, its been attempted many times, but some red tape involving the "Stairway to Heaven" keeps holding up construction :banghead

I thought maybe it was all the chem trails. I was ready for those though sirs because I have my tin foil hat to protect me.

Man I hope someone builds my highway soon. :monkey2

I, also, would like to take a ride into "The Danger Zone".

I deserve it. :lecture

:lol

Taking a "ride" into "The Danger Zone" is no laughing matter :nono

You could end up like this
4-17-2006%20-%20Katie%20Holmes%20-%20preg.jpg

:horror

my daughter was born in 2000 year of the dragon....
mytatts003.jpg

mytatts004.jpg

this one on my chest symbolizes family. the eyes symbolize my daughters...
mytatts008.jpg

Thought I would mention what these mean to me.....

Last edited:
Anyone who has gotten a tattoo knows it takes a certain pain threshold to be able to do it.

So knowing how mine felt, when I see full sleeves and larger ones that aren't simplistic symbols I'd say none of those people are "wimps" in my book.

:rock :rock :rock..best way I can describe the pain is like having a really really really really bad sunburn :monkey4

Ahhhh! He's come down with a case of beingadoucheitis. Very popular disease that I also sometimes suffer from. :sick

Fortuantely, for most people there is a cure...but Dannie...he has a rare form. :monkey4

Heres my left arm even though its unfinished, its polynesian tribal....
mytatts002.jpg

mytatts007.jpg

my left forearm....
mytatts005.jpg

my right arm....
mytatts003.jpg

mytatts004.jpg

some more tribal on my chest....
mytatts008.jpg

Im proud to say my artist kicks ass. Been with her for almost 4 years now. Her work has been on Tattoo Flash magazine twice and a picture of my forearm was on the second magazine. All of the work was drawn on me by hand then tattooed. On my right arm the dragon and tribal band was done by someone else, but I had her add around it, then it ended up going to a half sleeve. Everything else has been done by the same artist. Can't wait till Im done though :lol
Now that ^^^^ is cool.

Yeah- he's managed to tick off 3 of the 4 women he's *supposedly* rooming with.

Doesn't sound too smart to me... :dunno

I never was offered a room with 4 women when I was looking for a place. Guess I'm not sexy enough. :lol:monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back