Show your horror collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn i cant post my picture and it is disapointing can some one tell me how please, i allready went to image sahk and copied several of the links on pictures details and nothing the same red x box keeps appearing not much of a genious but... well thanks any way:monkey2
when using imageshack you must copy the Direct Link link then just paste it over here to the insert image - i usually delete the first https:// then paste my new one stright in :wink1:

Heres a few quick pics of most of my horror collection :wink1: enjoy

DSC03255.jpg

DSC03256.jpg

DSC03254.jpg

DSC03257.jpg

all the rest is all over my house lol, i also have a lifesize pinhead il take a few more pics some other time :)

awesome awesome room

i see you have Saw living dead doll and leatherface living dead doll lol

where do you guys put all the boxes of all those figures?

*This post is blank because this member does not have any horror items*

Damn it!

OH OH WAIT!! I have a Sam and a scarred Chucky...and a Chainsaw. Do those count?

man ... some epic pics in these plis. makes me want to go get my horror collection out, been packed away for some time now, really need to decide on a good horror display going ...:thud:

*This post is blank because this member does not have any horror items*

Damn it!

OH OH WAIT!! I have a Sam and a scarred Chucky...and a Chainsaw. Do those count?

I believe that would indeed count! Buffy could be considered horror though right? Judging by your name I'm sure you have a ton of Buffy stuff? :wink1:

man ... some epic pics in these plis. makes me want to go get my horror collection out, been packed away for some time now, really need to decide on a good horror display going ...:thud:

Nothing to it but to do it! :1-1:

:rock

How much does that run someone?

Amazing man. I have a buddy who would die for your collection of old school horror.

When Mr. price was alive he would sign as much of anything you sent him....absolutely free. As long as you paid for return postage. Nowadays a nice Price shot like this one will set you back about $100. But be careful...there are some pretty piss poor fakes that turn up on ebay and other websites. I had him sign a mess of stuff for free when I was late teens early 20's. I sold a lot of it off. Stupid thing to do.

But now that I am older, and extremely familiar with his signature, I can re-buy when I see nice shots like this one.:clap

Here is some of my collection. I got a couple of new stuff since the video. Hope you guys like it

[ame]https://youtu.be/jmc0XRdgtuY[/ame]

mngj.jpg

e3h9.jpg

image18sf.jpg

Friday the 13th 1/6:
part1
part2
part3
part4
part5 custom
part6
part7