Show your horror collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Larry, your collection is stunning man! Really digging The Thing creature (pretty sure that's where he is from) and that David bust. It's unreal how lifelike the majority of your pieces are. Awesome stuff dude. Is that a lifesize Part 7 Jason or a bust?

Yeah hotslayer I was lucky enough to get Sam Hein from a fellow freak awhile back. He's an awesome piece for sure. Kinda want the Saw puppet to go with him and Chucky but I'm not sure about him. He looks like kiddish in comparison.

Nam, you really should. They're good figures for the price. Who doesn't like zombie super heroes? I want that bust you have just can't seem to find it at a decent price. I'd also like to pick up the Wolverine one. I wonder why they didn't make him into a 7"? DC should really pick up one the zombie craze and release a few figures. Joker as a zombie would be epic.

I am the queen of horror. I have made a full wall that is a haunted mansion with each room bursting with the undead and others from fashion dolls to action figures. Here is the link to my collection
https://www.flickr.com/photos/10175958@N03/sets/72157625390878486/
Here is a sample of my stuff

VAMPS 049 by madeboxer, on Flickr

VAMPS 048 by madeboxer, on Flickr

VAMPS 036 by madeboxer, on Flickr

VAMPS 030 by madeboxer, on Flickr

VAMPS 014 by madeboxer, on Flickr

VAMPS 007 by madeboxer, on Flickr

VAMPS 004 by madeboxer, on Flickr

I'll start throwing a few on here and there....lets start with these.

1002485.jpg

can annybody tell me how to upload pictures like that i click on the picture icon ,asks for a link to the picture i place it but it doen´t apear howcme?

can annybody tell me how to upload pictures like that i click on the picture icon ,asks for a link to the picture i place it but it doen´t apear howcme?

Go here and upload your pics.

https://www.imageshack.us/

Then right click on mouse and save the pictures url. Then paste it in your link using the picture post option (little picture frame with art in it). Hope this helps.

Go here and upload your pics.

https://www.imageshack.us/

Then right click on mouse and save the pictures url. Then paste it in your link using the picture post option (little picture frame with art in it). Hope this helps.

thanks man ill do it that way im new on the site and still don´t understand it quite well but im making great advantages

This is a group shot of the left corner of my Monster walk in closet. I cant have a room until my kids move out,lol.

1002436r.jpg

This was given to me by Mr. Vincent Price just prior to his death. I had written to him since I was a teenager, and he sent me this. I believe it would be considered a personal item, as it is a quite expensive feeling/looking photograph.

1001347a.jpg

Last edited:
Vincent Price grouping. Models painted by arkham House Illustrator Tony Patrick. Original Oil painting by Mike Bennet (cover artist for Vincent Price Presents #24).

1002462p.jpg

Autograph display of the voice for "Mother Bates" from Psycho--Mrs. Virginia Gregg (God rest her soul).

1005209n.jpg

Movie Replicas and a nice little bust to go with them. Dracula ring and medallion & Mummy ring display. A friend of mine painted Dracula busst, I painted the Mummy bust and Dracula medallion.

1009549.jpg

1005423e.jpg

Last edited:
One of my most prized items: I asked Mr. price if he would sign this also with his "moniker" he earned as Horror's "Merchant of menace." He said he would be happy to sign it that way. Its an original heavy cardboard British insert for the movie houses in the 1970's. The lighting is off, making it look yellow---but its as white as a ghost. In great shape under museum glass and acid free crushed velvet matting.

theatreofbloodmoviepost.jpg

These are the first ever produced Universal Monsters Action Figures (and arguably still the best despite their inexpensive, haphazrd production). Azrak Hamway Monsters figures!

ahimonsterspart1.jpg

ahimonsters2malecreatur.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrLSHGsbgXk"]‪CUSTOM MICHAEL MYERS HOUSE 7" FIGURE SCALE REPLICA‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

This was given to me by Mr. Vincent Price just prior to his death. I had written to him since I was a teenager, and he sent me this. I believe it would be considered a personal item, as it is a quite expensive feeling/looking photograph.

1001347a.jpg

That's so awesome man. That has to be your prized possession.

Back