Show your horror collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mmmmBrains heres the link to the bub head
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TA62-01-1-6-...385?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e605d74e1 i just re-painted mine as you can see it comes a greenish colour - clothes from ebay ;)

couple more pic,s :wink1:

p2060285.jpg

p2060311.jpg

pa260306.jpg

pa260334.jpg

pa260337.jpg

pa260016.jpg

pa260024.jpg

pa260038.jpg

:thud: Wow dude. How much did that run you? That is awwwwwesome.

What is the Freddy glove on the stand? Looks badass, I've never seen that before.

Awesome Freddy dude. Finally a Freddy without gangster baggy pants. Lol. Is that from One?

:rotfl Pumpkinhead's little cack n balls always kills me. :lol

BUB!!!! Awesome bash bro! Care to share your recipe? I'd love to bash one together.

Awesome stuff everyone! Keep the pictures coming!

The Freddy glove is a custom made glove looks very good

Love your collection nicky1/persuazion we have similar taste :1-1: i need that demon freddy PF in my collection :) looking forward to more pic,s guys...

Last edited:
@hotslayer73- Impressive horror collection!!

I'll have to take a couple pics of the things I have out. I'd love to have a collection out like hotslayer, but I have 3 little girls ages 6, 3 and 1, so I have to keep it toned down a bit :lol But they do know who Freddy and Jason are :)

Love your collection nicky1/persuazion we have similar taste :1-1: i need that demon freddy PF in my collection :) looking forward to more pic,s guys...

Thanks dude that demon freddy was very difficult to get here(in holland)also the jason exclusive but it was worth it

SANY0403.jpg

SANY0341.jpg

SANY0340.jpg

I also have a ton of Neca 7" MIP, the New Blood SS statue and almost all of the 18 figures out there minus a select few. I'll take more pictures soon.

Ignore my ghetto shelves. I'm going to invest in some detolfs once Ikea gets them back in stock.

Great Collection mmmmBrains got to get that Trick or treat sam before he goes away and never to be seen again :lol

SANY0398.jpg

Larry i love your collection ever since i seen it on the statue forums :wink1: pure Awesomeness all your steve wang fx prop,s are Amazing :thud:
The zombie head below is one of my favarites of so many more :clap Looking forward to what you get commissioned next :panic:
jordudawn2.jpg

Back