Show your horror collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SANY0407.jpg

SANY0405.jpg

SANY0404.jpg

SANY0395.jpg

SANY0396.jpg

SANY0397.jpg

SANY0398.jpg

SANY0399.jpg

SANY0401.jpg

SANY0402.jpg

He dude awesome poster of al the jasons where did you get it

Could you do a 1:1 scale? If you need, autobotjohn could help you :D

He'll bring the duct tape and magic markers :lol

:lol the funny thing is ...... I could do it in 1:1 scale actually , i'm a carpenter by trade , thats what i do :lol

Autobotjohn could be my Grunt , fetching materials and being my labor slave , i would reward him with Mattel Figures , so he could customize (DESTROY) them . :horror

I'm sure he has plenty of stuff to destroy. He needs more materials to use on them. Steak knives, bic lighters, latex house paint, wire brushes, electrical tape, silly putty ..... to name a few :lol

Heres a few quick pics of most of my horror collection :wink1: enjoy

DSC03255.jpg

DSC03256.jpg

DSC03254.jpg

DSC03257.jpg

all the rest is all over my house lol, i also have a lifesize pinhead il take a few more pics some other time :)

hi fellows to see if i can share my picture
redromeo.jpg
[/IMG]

damn i cant post my picture and it is disapointing can some one tell me how please, i allready went to image sahk and copied several of the links on pictures details and nothing the same red x box keeps appearing not much of a genious but... well thanks any way:monkey2

damn i cant post my picture and it is disapointing can some one tell me how please, i allready went to image sahk and copied several of the links on pictures details and nothing the same red x box keeps appearing not much of a genious but... well thanks any way:monkey2

Open a photobucket account, post them there and post the url in the image prompt here.

Back