Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I am . Lol and I totally agree about that statue. I saw it at a con in Hong Kong last year or the year before. Maybe both years. One time it was painted and one it wasn't. Anyway....it's pretty impressive.

The pants are weird, it's like he's Simon Cowell with them pulled up under his armpits.

This is the picture I went by to use as a guide as far as the general placement of Cap's pants/belt line:

avengers-age-of-ultron-captain-america-02-e1422377689798.jpg

Good lookin' Tim! Feeling the steady angle on all those shots! :clap

Very nice.

thank you guys!

i have 230 batteries set to arrive tomorrow.. i think i'll take some "action" shots.. or maybe i'll do that tonight without the lights.. we'll see how bored i get lol.

right now i have everyone set up on my coffee table in my den. i think i'm going to have to clear out my den detolf and and throw them in there.

DSC00122_zpsgkmj4ky9.jpg

Really nice setups everyone!

Here's a few of my temporary setups. Selling my house so I'm just using old shelving, tables and cabinets for now. As you can see, they are all obviously crammed. The first pictures is, of course, my current AoU setup (look QS is running up the wall because he's got nowhere else to go) and the rest of the pictures are of my main IM shelf. No joke, these aren't even 1/2 of the suits I own. Unfortunately, until my house is sold, everything I can fit is staying crammed together!

Enjoy or barf, lol!

thank you guys!

i have 230 batteries set to arrive tomorrow.. i think i'll take some "action" shots.. or maybe i'll do that tonight without the lights.. we'll see how bored i get lol.

right now i have everyone set up on my coffee table in my den. i think i'm going to have to clear out my den detolf and and throw them in there.

DSC00122_zpsgkmj4ky9.jpg

not my entire collection.. just iron man 3.

static poses for now..

Spoiler Spoiler:

Stunning collections guys:clap

thank you guys!

DSC00122_zpsgkmj4ky9.jpg

That's a fair amount of battery's. Lol them little things add up man. But better quality ones (then the cheap ones hot toys uses) make a difference. The light is brighter(usually) and lasts longer.

thank you guys!

DSC00122_zpsgkmj4ky9.jpg

Your collection looks terrific, Tim! :clap Any plans to get Midas, Gamma, and Igor? I think those are all that you're missing from the HPP line (as it stands right now).

thank you guys!

DSC00122_zpsgkmj4ky9.jpg

Amazing collection here. Are you getting Hulk Buster at all?? So 230 batteries!!!!EEEEK. You seriously need to invest in a few Soap Reactors, it will be better for you own sanity and the health of the figure. I had 1 battery blow in my IM on the 1st week and ened up taken all of the batteries out. A few weeks later I came across this forum and found the Soap Reactor. Now my IM MK 43 , Thor's Hammer, Ant-Man's mask and Coulsons Destroyer Gun can stay on or off for as long as I want and all with a flick of a wand.
Ill be updating my collection post soon, well its my daughters. She is only 7 but is a massive CB geek. I got her a WS Black Widow for doing well in school this year and it arrived last week. This is her 1st Hot Toys figure. My daughter has proven to be pretty good at posing her figure and has taken far too many pics of her Black Widow. She has asked me to "download it to the internet to show the other people online".
Happy collecting.

Amazing collection here. Are you getting Hulk Buster at all?? So 230 batteries!!!!EEEEK. You seriously need to invest in a few Soap Reactors, it will be better for you own sanity and the health of the figure. I had 1 battery blow in my IM on the 1st week and ened up taken all of the batteries out. A few weeks later I came across this forum and found the Soap Reactor. Now my IM MK 43 , Thor's Hammer, Ant-Man's mask and Coulsons Destroyer Gun can stay on or off for as long as I want and all with a flick of a wand.
Ill be updating my collection post soon, well its my daughters. She is only 7 but is a massive CB geek. I got her a WS Black Widow for doing well in school this year and it arrived last week. This is her 1st Hot Toys figure. My daughter has proven to be pretty good at posing her figure and has taken far too many pics of her Black Widow. She has asked me to "download it to the internet to show the other people online".
Happy collecting.

Thank you! Nah, hulkbuster is way out of my league. If I happen to win the lottery between now and it's release, sure, I'll grab it lol. Granted, I'd have to start playing the lottery first lol.

Yeah, I'll get a couple of them eventually. It's been an expensive couple months. 2 months ago I decided to grab shotgun and jump full in on the house party figures, since then I grabbed striker, centurion, bones, tank, hot rod, snapper, peacemaker, mark IX, Python, and the age of ultron war machine mark 2.. And just paid for ultron prime, and mark 45 isn't too far off. So, once I recover a little I'll definitely be looking into the reactors.

That's awesome! I think I'm going to have to get my niece into this type of stuff when she's old enough. (I have no immediate plans for marriage or children)

Your collection looks terrific, Tim! :clap Any plans to get Midas, Gamma, and Igor? I think those are all that you're missing from the HPP line (as it stands right now).

Thank you. Yeah, as of now I don't plan on getting igor in the immediate future unless I see one at a ridiculously stupid low price. I'll get around to picking up gamma.. And I'm seriously hoping the chrome Midas makes its way over here at a more affordable price, but I'm not counting on it. So, I'll grab it eventually, but I'm in no rush.

That's a fair amount of battery's. Lol them little things add up man. But better quality ones (then the cheap ones hot toys uses) make a difference. The light is brighter(usually) and lasts longer.

Yeah, I grabbed a couple energizer batteries the other day and it was incredible how much brighter they were lol.

I think I'm going to install the new batteries tonight and do a little posing.

Great pics guys! Loving them all.
Do any of you know which iron man figs were released in 2015?

Great pics guys! Loving them all.
Do any of you know which iron man figs were released in 2015?

Mk. IX
Mk. XXV Striker
Mk. XLIII 1/4
Mk. XLI Bones
Mk. XLIII 1/6
Whiplash Mk. II
Mk. III Diecast
Mk. XXIV Tank
Mk. III SMV Diecast
Mk. VII Stealth
WM Mk. II AoU
Mk. III Construction Version

There's more, I'mm sorry but I just can't finish.

Excited to start my SHF Avengers team. These are from my phone. I really need to build a light box to take some photos haha.

LXbMmHg.jpg

Where has the forum gone for iron man? The one that had what has been released and what hadn't plus discussions?

Back