Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh cool, thanks for that Motux! :) I'll try out the waist grabber stand and see if it holds the position I want :) Thanks!

You are welcome. Just try and keep the grabber part up around the pec area. It will prevent the figure from sliding down the stand

Little update from my collection:

20160707_190020.jpg

Little update from my collection:

Looks good.

I was messing around with my ultron and Twins after showing the stand options. Figured it was a good time to change them up. Not sure how I want to display them though. Need to rewatch the movie to get some ideas

image.jpeg

Last edited:
posing.. some have the lights on.. some shots looked better with only the overhead lights on.

Spoiler Spoiler:

These poses are absolutely flawless! Bravo man great stuff!

:clap:clap:clap

thank you, i appreciate that.

i love posing and displaying figures, and these more than most.

i had to grab a $5 sheet and 2 $5 desk lamps. i thought about making my own photo box.. we'll see, it seems pretty easy.

i can't wait for sneaky and disco.. and hopefully jack after that. i still need to grab igor, gamma, and midas at some point, but right now they're not must have's.

thank you, i appreciate that.

i love posing and displaying figures, and these more than most.

i had to grab a $5 sheet and 2 $5 desk lamps. i thought about making my own photo box.. we'll see, it seems pretty easy.

i can't wait for sneaky and disco.. and hopefully jack after that. i still need to grab igor, gamma, and midas at some point, but right now they're not must have's.

Really love your collection of IM figures. The dynamic poses are top-notch too!

Can you put them all together in one shot? I bet the whole picture would be pretty awesome with all that light!

Really love your collection of IM figures. The dynamic poses are top-notch too!

Can you put them all together in one shot? I bet the whole picture would be pretty awesome with all that light!

thank you! so do i lol.

posed or static stances?

Cool collection! Where's the IM or Avengers collection though? :lol

I'm only jesting, awesome collection though indeed. I really dig that Jack Sparrow set-up in particular. :clap
Thanks, I really hope that one day I can put a Cpt. Barbossa next to my Cpt. Jack Sparrow.
Well Iron Man Mk XLVI & the regular Civil War Cpt. America are already on pre-order and paid for. 1 year wait is a long wait but Ant-Man did come 3 months later than promised. :impatient:
I'm not sure in picking up other Avengers though. I just might buy the Thor Ragnarok version; we'll see.

Back