Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you guys!

i have 230 batteries set to arrive tomorrow.. i think i'll take some "action" shots.. or maybe i'll do that tonight without the lights.. we'll see how bored i get lol.

right now i have everyone set up on my coffee table in my den. i think i'm going to have to clear out my den detolf and and throw them in there.

DSC00122_zpsgkmj4ky9.jpg
Very nice :clap
Heartbreaker, Python, Starboost and Shotgun, my favourites there :woo

Very nice :clap
Heartbreaker, Python, Starboost and Shotgun, my favourites there :woo

Thank you!

Yeah, starboost was the first one I bought and is still my favorite.. Tank, hot rod, peacemaker and IX are up there as well.

I just installed over 160 new batteries the other night.. Bad news is, the AG9's I bought are the same ones hot toys uses.

Also, I put the old batteries in a bag to get rid of them (which you're not supposed to do) and I heard a loud pop. I took the batteries out a few weeks ago but reinstalled them last week to take some pictures, and removed them again to replace them. A lot of them were starting to deform, so it looks like I got them out just in time.

That sucks. Batteries are a pain sometimes. Just an FYI if anyone wants to get batteries that won't ever leak, at least from the way I understand it, get silver oxide instead of alkaline. They are more expensive but have a lot less risk.

Something like these. I'm not 100% sure this is the same size but I think it is. And I'm sure it's cheaper in larger numbers.

https://www.thebatterysupplier.com/...lr936-ag9-lr45-sr45-silver-oxide-battery.html

And there are rechargeable versions.

https://www.batteriesinaflash.com/coin-cells/rechargeable

Last edited:
Also, I put the old batteries in a bag to get rid of them (which you're not supposed to do) and I heard a loud pop. I took the batteries out a few weeks ago but reinstalled them last week to take some pictures, and removed them again to replace them. A lot of them were starting to deform, so it looks like I got them out just in time.

When you put them all together like that they are forming circuits with one another, they'll overheat and come apart very quick in that configuration

Does anyone know an alternate place to get soap reactors. They've sold out. That or an alternate to soap studio all together.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

new coffee table setup.. i put striker back in the case, he just took up a little too much space.

DSC00183_zpsfcnnykhx.jpg

i think i'm going to try out some action poses tonight, for real this time lol.

Looks great! :clap

You can actually acheive some pretty cool poses with Quicksilver with just that crotch grabber stand. Here's mine, for instance:

image.jpg

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I think it's a pretty cool pose if I say so myself.

I've found that if you switch out the waist grabber stand with SW (the first one) and use it with QS you can get him into pretty much any pose. Minus the flying stuff of course. But the waist grabber stand works well for running poses. It's what I've been using anyway. The included crotch stand works pretty well but it's just easier with the waist grabber, and you can get more poses since it lets you do the lean.

Saves money that way. And it lets you lean him so he looks like he's running or changing direction.

Last edited:
Thanks guys :) But what I'm going for with that pose is a more mid air jump/flying type pose :lol So I would need the dynamic stand, based on what you're saying :lol

Makes sense. Do you know which stand you want? If you want to keep it smaller footprint and close to uniform with the rest you could probably pick up one of visions bases cheapish. It's not going to have the same range that say the 45 stand has but it will still do what your looking for.

I think I have an idea on what she wants... I think a spare Vision dynamic stand to put onto QS's base would be good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I have an idea on what she wants... I think a spare Vision dynamic stand to put onto QS's base would be good

Did Vision come with a separate dynamic base and stand? I thought he came with one base, but it had two separate attachment options; one for the crotch grabber and one for the screw in dynamic c-clamp stand? If the latter, I wish HT did that with the BvS Supes base also, as opposed to simply only including the c-clamp.

Did Vision come with a separate dynamic base and stand? I thought he came with one base, but it had two separate attachment options; one for the crotch grabber and one for the screw in dynamic c-clamp stand? If the latter, I wish HT did that with the BvS Supes base also, as opposed to simply only including the c-clamp.

Yeah Vision came with one base and 2 different stands, a dynamic and a crotch grabber

I honestly didn't even know you could get different dynamic stands :rotfl Thanks guys :p I was just looking at getting a whole new stand but I'll have a look on ebay for a Vision stand.

I honestly didn't even know you could get different dynamic stands :rotfl Thanks guys :p I was just looking at getting a whole new stand but I'll have a look on ebay for a Vision stand.

Here's a quick pic of QS in th vision stand. Also just to show you, one with him on the SW waist grabber where he's in mid air. It can function much like a dynamic stand.

Disregard the pose. Just to show his feet off the ground. If there's a pose you want to see let me know.

image.jpgimage.jpg

Back