Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great set-ups everyone and especially great pics Blackops! Vision looks great there and those invisible parts paired with the Tony sculpt make the Stealth look better than ever

Re: Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Love those translusent parts man, assume their custom?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aren't there parts of that figure that are translucent? Maybe just stripped the paint? Either way, it's really cool. I'd love a super stealth iron man suit named "mirage".. That would've been pretty awesome.

Re: Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Aren't there parts of that figure that are translucent? Maybe just stripped the paint? Either way, it's really cool. I'd love a super stealth iron man suit named "mirage".. That would've been pretty awesome.

Sort of, the chest plate has some translucent plastic with a heavy black hue. The parts from that piece are custom from casts of the original. Budget has a video with some similar parts if I remember correctly. :lecture

Man, I would buy the hell out of a translucent iron man.

You mean like this?

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Great shots everyone!
Thanks!

Love those translusent parts man, assume their custom?
They are indeed. Picked them up from a retailer in HK. I've seen various custom armour pieces pop up from time to time. Awaiting some Mark III battle damaged armour parts at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent pics!! :clap :clap
Thank you sir!

I love these pics! :clap
Haven't contributed for a while and wanted to share, thanks!!! :wave

Great set-ups everyone and especially great pics Blackops! Vision looks great there and those invisible parts paired with the Tony sculpt make the Stealth look better than ever
Thanks Popcultkid :duff Definitely like having something different like this with the armours. Hot Toys should produce "add-ons" themselves so people can change things up

Low quality pic, but here's my updated collection. :) + Quicksilver running effects close-up

Attachments

• IMAG0032.jpg
    IMAG0032.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 352
  • IMAG0033.jpg
    IMAG0033.jpg
    352.3 KB · Views: 352
i finally caved and bit the bullet on peacemaker. (thanks shortround) i've been wanting this armor for a long time and it's been really high on my list.

in a little less than 7 weeks, i've bought the age of ultron war machine, the mark 42, shotgun, centurion, striker, bones, hot rod, python, and peacemaker.

i think i'll finally properly contribute to this thread once peacemaker arrives.

now i need to pick up tank and the mark IX.. but with ultron coming to BBTS fairly soon, i think i'll have to look for those a little later. now i really wish an ultimate ultron would be announced. i'd immediately cancel prime and go and buy tank and IX instead. ah well, this is what i get for waiting so long to take the plunge lol.

thanks peeps!
They are from Tamashii Nations effects series. I think its from Bandai :)

yeah, really cool.

i sort of wish i had quicksilver, i'd love to try and make my own effects for it.

Back