Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent pics and a great display idea, but they're way too good to be sideways

I can't seem to get them the right way up. I don't know why they go sideways when I upload. Thanks for liking, wasn't sure how the display would be received.

I can't seem to get them the right way up. I don't know why they go sideways when I upload. Thanks for liking, wasn't sure how the display would be received.
This usually happens with photos here. I rotate them in photoshop and then upload them to Imgur, in some cases uploading them there fixes it without the need to rotate them beforehand. Then you just copy the link inside IMG tags or select add from URL when inserting an image into your post, simples :)

i'm so excited to add tank and peacemaker to my collection. next up is either snapper or mark IX. i just need to find the right price.

i really wish all of the house party armors came with the exact same stands. most of them do, but not all. i also wish they all came with the patriot/mark 42/war machine mark 2 base. i think doing that would've made much more sense considering that when we see them in his basement, they're all stored on those types of bases.

1 shelf unboxed. Marks 1-4

Mark 1-4 2.jpgMK 1-2.jpgMK 3.jpgMK 3-4.jpg

Last edited:
Hey TimothyR, love the collection. Have you heard of or got the Soap Reactor??

i have, i may have to do that for ultron.

also.. tank arrived earlier than expected. i'm really impressed with it. i really like heartbreaker, but the paint job on tank is just beautiful. i love the weathering and the satin feel it has.

for $180, i really thought there was going to be something wrong with it, but it's flawless.

now i need to grab red snapper, mark IX, gamma, and midas and i'll be all caught up. i wish we didn't have to wait so long for sneaky. i'm really excited for that figure now that i've jumped full in on the house party figures.

i wonder if disco will be next up since they've done 1/6 versions of both of the other miniatures. (i doubt that has anything to do with anything, it'd still be nice though, they've got all of the parts for it.

Thanks. I'll eventually get rest unboxed. I am missing a few armors ( Mark IX, Gamma, Shotgun and AoU War Machine ). I hope to eventually get them. But I'm playing on Funding more Hot Toys by selling or trading my 1/6 Medicom, Sideshow and DC Direct collection.

Definitely living the dream :rock

Thanks. I'll eventually get rest unboxed. I am missing a few armors ( Mark IX, Gamma, Shotgun and AoU War Machine ). I hope to eventually get them. But I'm playing on Funding more Hot Toys by selling or trading my 1/6 Medicom, Sideshow and DC Direct collection.

That is impressive to say the least, Mike! How long does it take you to dust them from start to finish? :lol

Seriously though, that is awesome.

Back