Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great set-up, PCK! :clap

I took a quick picture the other day of my entire MCU line-up thus far. Not pictured is the A1 gang (Cap, Thor, BW, Mk 7 and Bruce Banner) and IM Mk 33 and Mk 42. Went in sequential order as far as the films went.

image.jpg

Moved a few figures around. This was tough because I obviously wanted the "twins" next to each other but I didn't necessarily want to have all the ladies up front just because of their height. Anyway, this seems the best option for me.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 306
I am jealous of everyone's collections! I seem to not make enough money for this hobby :lol

Moved a few figures around. This was tough because I obviously wanted the "twins" next to each other but I didn't necessarily want to have all the ladies up front just because of their height. Anyway, this seems the best option for me.

That looks great! :clap

Great set-up, PCK! :clap

I took a quick picture the other day of my entire MCU line-up thus far. Not pictured is the A1 gang (Cap, Thor, BW, Mk 7 and Bruce Banner) and IM Mk 33 and Mk 42. Went in sequential order as far as the films went.

View attachment 261304

Here are the four I have accumulated over the last year...

View attachment 261326

Later this year AOU-NA Scarlet Witch & CW Black Widow will join!

Thank you so much guys!!! and yes, Spidey needs some blue pills lol...here is another one on a smaller scale...waiting for Vision to arrive soon!
IMG_3725_0727_zpsgo6ythsy.jpg

Nice collections and pics! :clap

Back