Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, it's not an Avengers update, but I've added the final piece to the "other" MCU shelf. Until a new figure is announced that I must have (hello new Scarlet Witch), I'm Hot Toys finished (if such a thing exists) for now... until Deadpool later in the year, and I'm thinking he'll have a silly pose next to QS005.. :wink1:

View attachment 258100

That's really cool! I've always dug "evolution" type collections that show a characters look throughout their different appearances.

That's really cool! I've always dug "evolution" type collections that show a characters look throughout their different appearances.

Same here. The only problem is you can only limit this to your favorite character(s). Space and money becomes an issue. For instance, if you were to just get the six main Avengers from just each Avenger film alone (including IW) that would be 18 figures of essentially the same characters. Not including the versions from the stand alone films for some of them.

Same here. The only problem is you can only limit this to your favorite character(s). Space and money becomes an issue. For instance, if you were to just get the six main Avengers from just each Avenger film alone (including IW) that would be 18 figures of essentially the same characters. Not including the versions from the stand alone films for some of them.

Oh believe me I get it. If I had the space I would totally have all the incarnations of Spider-Man, Cap, Iron Man 3 armors, Terminators, Stormtroopers etc. Civil War is presenting such a dilemma as I really would like to get all of those versions but its just not practical for me at this point.

Thanks.. If I had the special version of TDW Thor, it would look good putting AoU up with the other Thors (so that I still have a Thor with my Avengers), for a total Thor evolution on that separate bookshelf (I don't think you need the sleeveless version of TDW between TDW and AoU for an evolution collection)... but my OCD wouldn't handle not having the AoU gang together, :lol.. I did put photos of all the Thors together many pages back, but my AoU figure is going to stay with the rest of the AoU figures from now on.

And Arnie, I've moved Matrix to the other side of T1 police shoot-out to keep the age evolution with him (yeah Commando was out a few months after T1, but I want the Terminators together). If there were figures re-released of him, or I could easily get for a good price, I'd love Dutch the most (would look so good next to Matrix), and the Tech Noir version. And the clean version of T2 would be nice, but there have been more than one figure of him already, so I don't see another one coming out.

One evolution I'd love to start, but as SilverStar says, money and space talk... :lecture , and that's Scarlet Witch. But if I'm to buy with my head and not my impulses, I'll be limiting her to just the New Avenger version, or the inevitable Civil War if it should become too expensive or hard to source her..

Thanks.. If I had the special version of TDW Thor, it would look good putting AoU up with the other Thors (so that I still have a Thor with my Avengers), for a total Thor evolution on that separate bookshelf (I don't think you need the sleeveless version of TDW between TDW and AoU for an evolution collection)... but my OCD wouldn't handle not having the AoU gang together, :lol.. I did put photos of all the Thors together many pages back, but my AoU figure is going to stay with the rest of the AoU figures from now on.

And Arnie, I've moved Matrix to the other side of T1 police shoot-out to keep the age evolution with him (yeah Commando was out a few months after T1, but I want the Terminators together). If there were figures re-released of him, or I could easily get for a good price, I'd love Dutch the most (would look so good next to Matrix), and the Tech Noir version. And the clean version of T2 would be nice, but there have been more than one figure of him already, so I don't see another one coming out.

One evolution I'd love to start, but as SilverStar says, money and space talk... :lecture , and that's Scarlet Witch. But if I'm to buy with my head and not my impulses, I'll be limiting her to just the New Avenger version, or the inevitable Civil War if it should become too expensive or hard to source her..

I'm torn on Scarlet Witch myself. I really like that New Avengers version of her but the Civil War looks great too. I'm actually torn on a lot of Civil War figs until I see the costumes in action in the movie. Of course Mark 46 will need to happen for my armory/workshop dio (stupid OCD indeed!)

Trying to make space for BVS so moving this on...what do people think is a fair price if I don't go down bidding route.
It's the Sideshow ex
DSC_0015.jpg
8344130305_b3192066f4_b.jpg

^^^^^^^
Rainpaulo is a great member on here. Whoever decides to buy his Mark I will be very happy to deal with him.

:hi5:

I received QS and Vision from TimeWalker Toys yesterday. Here's my current line-up:

View attachment 258875

Will sell off Heartbreaker once MK 45 arrives

Great collection! :clap

Not really related, but... Your Black Widow pop vinyl! Is her hair actually ginger/orange?! Or did you paint it? It's my pet peeve with these pops that they keep making her hair pink-ish!

Seeing all of these collections inspires a bit of jealously haha!

As of right now I only have...

01. DOFP Wolverine
02. AOU Thor
03. AOU Vision
04. AOU Captain America

I was lucky enough to get The AOU New Avengers version of Wanda before she was wait-listed. And I am VERY tempted to pick of CW Black Panther. I figure I will see the movie first before I pull the trigger.

Back