Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Nice collection supermarvel1! :clap That's an excellent group shot - I really must do a full group pic of my figures one day. :)

I posted these almost a year ago but since that translates to about 300 pages ago I figured I'd repost :lol

I rotate my displays pretty often but aside from adding the MK III EX Arc on the table, this one has stayed the same since I first set it up. I thought I'd change it around when I got Pepper, but decided to pass on her in the end. I have more main Marks, a couple HP armors, some villains, some Rhodey's and some Tony's, so this is a bit less than ½ of my whole Iron Man collection

I posted these almost a year ago but since that translates to about 300 pages ago I figured I'd repost :lol

I rotate my displays pretty often but aside from adding the MK III EX Arc on the table, this one has stayed the same since I first set it up. I thought I'd change it around when I got Pepper, but decided to pass on her in the end. I have more main Marks, a couple HP armors, some villains, some Rhodey's and some Tony's, so this is a bit less than ½ of my whole Iron Man collection

That's a beautiful IM collection! :clap

Here is mine, but I'm getting rid of some, and I'm getting new ones once they are released
Marvel_zpssq4ax20s.jpg

Me too. Lol I've not had it all out before. Well not since it got large anyway. Just don't have the space. I'd like to do a big photo some day.

Ultron Prime added. I'm now just waiting on 3 announced unique figures (Ultron Mk. I, Mk. 44 Hulkbuster and Mk. 45). It's really a shame that HT's seems to be skipping the Ultron Sentries :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 262
Thanks for the comments and the reps peeps :hi5:

I might tweak a pose or two but I finally finished up my AoU display. Just waiting on Vision who will go next to Thor & Tony, and Quicksilver who will go next to baby sister

Back