Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get out of here :rotfl

Figures? I hope so but I don't have that much figures :lol

Yeah. Figures and boxes. I was asking for me though. Being selfish. Lol I've got so many that I can't display. And they just sit in boxes. Drives me nuts. Lol

:rotfl need a museum type house to display figures

Yeah, unfortunately your right. I've seen some neat displays over the years. But I do think I'm going to have to build a building just for my collections. Lol sad. I'm always looking for new display cabinets or shelves for ideas though.

Yeah, unfortunately your right. I've seen some neat displays over the years. But I do think I'm going to have to build a building just for my collections. Lol sad. I'm always looking for new display cabinets or shelves for ideas though.

I always planned that my future house will have a room dedicated to my collection and my gf's collection (she collects cameras).

I always planned that my future house will have a room dedicated to my collection and my gf's collection (she collects cameras).

Yeah, me too. Actually I currently have 3 rooms plus my finished basement that way. Lol to much junk. Lol

She collects cameras huh? That's cool. Older ones? My first serious girlfriend did the same. I have a large collection but I don't collect them, per se. Just for use.

Yeah, me too. Actually I currently have 3 rooms plus my finished basement that way. Lol to much junk. Lol

She collects cameras huh? That's cool. Older ones? My first serious girlfriend did the same. I have a large collection but I don't collect them, per se. Just for use.

:lol I'm in the process of taking up 2 rooms but I'm still living with my parents so Im still rooming with my brother and I'm slowly moving into my sisters room who is off at college.

Yeah she collects vintage cameras, pretty good collection just can't really appreciate it since she doesn't have shelf space at her place.

Here are mine so far and i just started 6 months ago from no figures, i still need to make a mock up for Mark3, using masking tape right now so it can kneel on.

BTW we have earth quakes in California so unfortunately I have to use the base with many of them that come with a base.

IMG_3210.JPG

Here are mine so far and i just started 6 months ago from no figures, i still need to make a mock up for Mark3, using masking tape right now so it can kneel on.

BTW we have earth quakes in California so unfortunately I have to use the base with many of them that come with a base.

View attachment 222258

Awesome collection...a plethora of Iron Men. You just need a Tony Stark fig now.

I would love to see your museum one day! You could charge tours.

Hope you manage to display all someday but that means double the space. 1 for the figures. 1 for the art boxes. Triple if you keep the shippers.

Yeah it will take a large investment in time and money and space for sure. Admissions would help. Lol

I don't know what's more visually pleasing, your IM collection...or your avatar. :monkey3 :lol

Back