Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are mine so far and i just started 6 months ago from no figures, i still need to make a mock up for Mark3, using masking tape right now so it can kneel on.

BTW we have earth quakes in California so unfortunately I have to use the base with many of them that come with a base.

Looking good, Tesla! Very cool collection. :clap Repped. :duff

Last edited:
Great pics KJ! I'm again reminded why I didn't pull the trigger on a Black Widow figure...can't get past the dead-pan look and bad hair; HT needs to try sculpted hair on her next release and give her some sort of expression.

20151109_162445.jpg

Avengers Assemble!

Can anyone who has the main team from AoU already (Cap, Mark 43, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye) post a group pic or two? I'm really itching for a shot of them all together.

Can anyone who has the main team from AoU already (Cap, Mark 43, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye) post a group pic or two? I'm really itching for a shot of them all together.

I don't have my AoU Thor yet, but here's a shot I took a few weeks ago with the other five AoU Avengers and DW Thor. :)

IMG_9968.jpg

Back