Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I see pics with figures outside displays sparkling clean with no dust I always forget to ask what people use to keep them clean. I have some not in displays (because of lack of space at the moment) and its a pain in the ass to clean them. What do people use, just water and paper towels, or those micro fiber dust cloths? Anyone feel free to say what you use.

Honestly, I just use a can of compressed air you can get for your key boards, and every other day just hit the figs with a quick pass. As far as dusting, good ole fashioned duster and just go very slow.

This is my collection from may to dic!!!! I still need to add peacemaker and mark 7
image.jpg

I have heard that the detolf will not hold Hulk. What case would you guys recommend so that I could display all my Avengers together and maybe get some flight poses in there?

Impressive!

Is this Rescue?

attachment.php

Forget it.. I'm probably wrong. Googled Rescue and realized she was more of a silver and red combo than gold. Speaking of Rescue, I also found this amazing cosplay of her.

DeviantArt

hulk & thor came a few days ago! hopefully Ill place an order for a mark 42 today. the collection is growing slowly but surely!

BBFC25E5-1225-456D-BFC1-328D4E6BE290_zpskepqpsii.jpg

Woo hoo.....I was finally was able to score an original Iron Man Mark 2 for a steal (not the unleashed version, I already have it)........$227.99 plus $13.33 shipping.:yess::yess:

Back