Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a superb display, very nicely laid out..., I bet it's far more impressive in person though, where did you get the display case/cabinet?

Attachments

• aa5.jpg
    aa5.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 639
Thanks, some companies continue to make things for many years if they're popular I guess, IKEA have been making the detolf cases for a very long time..., only the colour seems to change every now & then. :)

I see you have a couple of Kotobukiya's Star Wars figures, the Cody figure is one of my favourites in my collection..., the droid head in Cody's hand really spoke to me & that's how I have mine displayed. :)

I see you have a couple of Kotobukiya's Star Wars figures, the Cody figure is one of my favourites in my collection..., the droid head in Cody's hand really spoke to me & that's how I have mine displayed. :)

Yes, I like some Kotobukiya's figure's. I think they are a good alternate and not so expensive :)
Cody is my favourite to, I like the illuminated hologram :)

You can see the rest of my collectibles here:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...9-c3pos-collection-germany-3.html#post7444697

Here's my collection now. Just don't know where to put igor and I had to box up both war machines, IM1 black widow, the mandarin and iron monger.

toys-6_zpsxgyobvan.jpg

Sweet display :clap :clap :clap

If I had to make some display choices for that display (which I know you didn't ask I'm just having fun so don't get insulted ;) ) :

I'd unbox Iron Monger immediately and ask a parent to lash me 5 x for boxing him up in the first place.

Next, I'd box up every Cap in the left Detolf as well as BW since both are represented in your team up top.

Then box up both Thor's and drop the IM Mk 7 BD in the right Detolf to the bottom with the Stark trio.

With 7 figs boxed up you should be able to get Igor and Monger back in there. :lol

That Avengers Cap is in a sick pose.

I wish I was able to display my figures without their stands like that. I guess its the floors in my house but they'd be falling over constantly if I had them that way.

If I had to make some display choices for that display (which I know you didn't ask I'm just having fun so don't get insulted ;) ) :

I'd unbox Iron Monger immediately and ask a parent to lash me 5 x for boxing him up in the first place.

Next, I'd box up every Cap in the left Detolf as well as BW since both are represented in your team up top.

Then box up both Thor's and drop the IM Mk 7 BD in the right Detolf to the bottom with the Stark trio.

With 7 figs boxed up you should be able to get Igor and Monger back in there. :lol

Thanks! No offense taken! We are in the process of selling our house so I had to clean out my man cave and move it up to the bedroom. Once we get a new place I'm going to get a billy bookcase with glass doors to display the avengers and iron legion. The hall of armor is still downstairs. Not boxing that setup up.

I would never box up my caps! He's my favorite character. Though that's had to tell from all the iron man I have.

That Avengers Cap is in a sick pose.

I wish I was able to display my figures without their stands like that. I guess its the floors in my house but they'd be falling over constantly if I had them that way.

Thanks!

The only figure that had a problem was Avengers Thor but once I switched him over to a dark world body he hasn't budged.

giphy.gif

Thanks! No offense taken! We are in the process of selling our house so I had to clean out my man cave and move it up to the bedroom. Once we get a new place I'm going to get a billy bookcase with glass doors to display the avengers and iron legion. The hall of armor is still downstairs. Not boxing that setup up.

I would never box up my caps! He's my favorite character. Though that's had to tell from all the iron man I have.

I figured with all those Cap figs he was your #1 :hi5: Great display, can't wait to see your display once you get everything set up in your new home. :rock

im_awesome_tony.gif

Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

small Avengers collection. I'd love a nice 1/4 Cap and Thor but until then they will be represented this way.

810559ee09f878540dd8e7c8456057c8.jpg

Thanks! Got them off eBay for less than $300 combined. There are better versions of both out there but I am 100% happy with them for display purposes. Just got the Hulk yesterday. Great figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back