Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about the War Machine?

My Mk III EX converted so I was going to replace the VII with him. Will his value rise?

Keep what you like and what you want in your collection. Don't worry about value. Every one of our figures could be worth nothing one day, but it won't matter if all you have are things you wanted and love. I am one of those people that does not believe in the diecast line or in its supposed benefits, nor do I believe every figure will be re-released as diecast.

Packed up the Mk7 accessories for now. What doesn't belong there.... :lol

I really like the War Machine armor, but I gotta say the look and feel of the die cast makes it a lot cooler. I would want to trade mine in for a die cast version if it is made. I really need to make space for the upcoming GotG, AOL, Star Wars lines. I plan on getting 1 or 2 or 3 of those. Love the Mk7 but my EX Mk3 just converted. I never bought a custom faceplate to fix the eye slits because I was worried they'd make a die cast version of this too, which I'd be tempted to get. Space has become a big issue. I just got the robocop line which goes with my Terminator line, so I'm having trouble letting one or 2 of my DX terminators go... other than that it's batman and cap, and I can't let those go for obvious reasons. :thud:

8a02c3b81ccf7358ebee609d74f66b1b.jpg

Packed up the Mk7 accessories for now. What doesn't belong there.... :lol

I really like the War Machine armor, but I gotta say the look and feel of the die cast makes it a lot cooler. I would want to trade mine in for a die cast version if it is made. I really need to make space for the upcoming GotG, AOL, Star Wars lines. I plan on getting 1 or 2 or 3 of those. Love the Mk7 but my EX Mk3 just converted. I never bought a custom faceplate to fix the eye slits because I was worried they'd make a die cast version of this too, which I'd be tempted to get. Space has become a big issue. I just got the robocop line which goes with my Terminator line, so I'm having trouble letting one or 2 of my DX terminators go... other than that it's batman and cap, and I can't let those go for obvious reasons. :thud:

8a02c3b81ccf7358ebee609d74f66b1b.jpg

Love the 42 pose bud!!

What a waste by not giving the war machine switch out BD parts. Still such a bad ass fig tho

Re: Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Wow just need the new spidey, and the aou black widow.. Will make an interesting avengers line up!, and give the WS a capt shield haha..

Yeah. Getting spidey & window if they get on sale maybe during spooktacular. WS definitely needs a shield. Waiting on mark iii. Then I'll get AoU cap, hawkeye, vision ultron & HB.

When I see pics with figures outside displays sparkling clean with no dust I always forget to ask what people use to keep them clean. I have some not in displays (because of lack of space at the moment) and its a pain in the ass to clean them. What do people use, just water and paper towels, or those micro fiber dust cloths? Anyone feel free to say what you use.

Back