Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, I think the Mark 1 2.0 is by far one of the best armors they have done so I wouldn't feel compelled to get a new one just because it's in die-cast. I love die-cast, but when you're already spending $250+ on figures alone, adding die-cast to drive up the price isn't really worth it imo. To me, I can't really tell the difference between a figure that is die-cast and one that isn't unless I'm holding it. Since these are figures that sit in my display case and only get re-posed once in awhile, I'll pass on spending the extra money. Leave die-cast to figures like Transformers where at least they would get handled more.

I totally agree but maybe I'm just biased since I recently picked up Mark 1. But it's an insanely great figure as is that really doesn't need die cast. As is I think it's my favorite IM figure and I have the 42 and IP. Die cast does not necessarily mean better figure!

took a group shot of my humble collection, started about 2 months ago, been into these for ages, but always refused to spend the money, i couldnt hold off anymore, now im screwed...lol, im legit running out of space, with Winter Soldier, Starboost, Igor, starlord and possibly Black Widow on the way, i have no clue where ima put them...lol

15965610608_e2306dcb26_k.jpg

16151144901_31ca00f961_k.jpg

15966977199_0608f1a395_k.jpg

16153051645_30ac20f8d7_b.jpg

This is my collection for now. I hope stealth Cap starts shipping soon, I can't wait to display it with the rest of my figures :)

15940397580_162369d8a9_o.jpg

One of my first Hot Toys figures, very hard deciding whether or not to let him go now. Is a die-cast version imminent?

Oh yeah, finally got everything lit up this time, including the bases. :)
Took a ton of shots with different levels of lighting in the room, different filters, still trying to figure out which ones look the nicest.

One of my first Hot Toys figures, very hard deciding whether or not to let him go now. Is a die-cast version imminent?

Oh yeah, finally got everything lit up this time, including the bases. :)
Took a ton of shots with different levels of lighting in the room, different filters, still trying to figure out which ones look the nicest.

I wouldn't sell your mark VII yet. It could be years before they make the Mark VII diecast.

How about the War Machine?

My Mk III EX converted so I was going to replace the VII with him. Will his value rise?

I honestly have no idea about War Machine, could be the same situation where War Machine could be made in Diecast in a few years. But I wouldn't bet on it.

How about the War Machine?

My Mk III EX converted so I was going to replace the VII with him. Will his value rise?

I'm highly doubtful HT will re-release WM Mk1, it's a fan favorite design but the character doesn't have a huge following. If I were you I'd keep it; I'm certainly keeping mine for years to come. For displays, that figure can still hold its own even standing next to the newer IM figures.

Funny that you're gonna replace the Mk7 with the DC Mk3, I was planning to box up my Mk7 and display the Mk3 when it arrives as well :)

Back