Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont remember Coulson dying during the Chitauri invasion.

WHAT!!! Don't tell me you missed that part of the movie, you must have blinked at that moment.
It was going on in the back ground when you weren't looking :))
And BTW, I Don't remember in the movie, street scene battle, having all the Avenges facing Loki all together either ;)
Come on mate lets not be to critical, the set up is my enterpritation of the movie to get all my figures on display :)

WHAT!!! Don't tell me you missed that part of the movie, you must have blinked at that moment.
It was going on in the back ground when you weren't looking :))
And BTW, I Don't remember in the movie, street scene battle, having all the Avenges facing Loki all together either ;)
Come on mate lets not be to critical, the set up is my enterpritation of the movie to get all my figures on display :)

I know. I wasn't being critical I was just speaking in jest(good thing I didn't mention the Loki thing or Hawkeyes' glasses because people would've really taken me seriously).

Some old collection and new members come in.

dadeha3a.jpg

I like the custom Iron Patriot better than the Hot Toys version. Nice job on that and super nice collection.

Hi guys, Budget Stark here.

I only collect the Iron Man line. Here is my collection.

Thanks for watching

excellent display TwelveInchFigures!! what are you using for background in the Iron Man display? looks great!

Hi guys, Budget Stark here.

I only collect the Iron Man line. Here is my collection.

Thanks for watching

Great collection, great customs and a great display. All the lights on remote are insane!!!! I've never seen anything like that before. Very impressive

Great pics guys - great collections. I'm wondering what everyone is using for a camera, as I'm in the market - my old cam is showing its age! But here's a pic of part of my collection anyway...

And yes, that is Spidey's hand showing on the right - he's hanging out on the wall.

Cheers,
Ken

This is an awesome display as well. What kind of cabinet is that? Custom? I really want to look into things of that size because I don't like the limitations that you have with Detolfs

Anyone here has the IM3 accesory set? I want to see the new mark VII helmet (with new eyes) on the Mark VII. Someone has a pic of that? Or the custom mark VII BD head with the new faceplate with better(narrow) eyes?

thanks!!

Anyone here has the IM3 accesory set? I want to see the new mark VII helmet (with new eyes) on the Mark VII. Someone has a pic of that? Or the custom mark VII BD head with the new faceplate with better(narrow) eyes?

thanks!!

Check the MKVII thread I have a pic of the MKVII with the new faceplate on the last 2 pages or so.

Back