Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome display!!

what cases are you using for the iron man figure son top of the detolfs?

My Avengers, and part of my IM collection

15055060707_6d0e5356e1_h.jpg

15055047687_8ae9b06522_c.jpg

I don't check in for a few days and I come back to find a slew of nice shots in here :yess:. Nice shots, set ups & collections boys! :rock

I made a few minor tweaks to my HOA display recently

^^ I like your display case.. Is it one piece? Or two different cases? I need something else besides detolfs to better display the armors. Could that be had from ikea? Thanks for the pics chris

^^ I like your display case.. Is it one piece? Or two different cases? I need something else besides detolfs to better display the armors. Could that be had from ikea? Thanks for the pics chris

Yeah do tell about the case. Ikea?

Not my entire collection but I've been playing around with my phones camera, trying to take better pics and came up with this:

CG7HATm.jpg

Not the greatest, but I'm learning (hopefully)

Thanks. They are Billy bookcases from IKEA, a 40cm wide and an 80cm wide with acrylic on the front.

And awesome collection btw:clap

Thanks.

Much museum pose, very wow. :lecture

Thanks

Yeah do tell about the case. Ikea?

See above

I take it the acrylic on the front is custom? I've never seen acrylic doors from ikea. Great display man.

Looks great.

Back