Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol Cool shots Duo.

I need the II and the V badly. Of course I passed on them when the time was right and now I'm kicking myself; especially over these two. They lingered around SS and local shops forever when they were new. They couldn't give them away and stupid me thought I wouldn't need them

:lol:lol Cool shots Duo.

I need the II and the V badly. Of course I passed on them when the time was right and now I'm kicking myself; especially over these two. They lingered around SS and local shops forever when they were new. They couldn't give them away and stupid me thought I wouldn't need them

I thought the set up was pretty awesome and the count off just hit me and I went with it. I gonna turn one of those pics into my signature.

The second group pic has better, clearer lighting IMO :wink1:

Yea I took those pics on my kitchen table and I used styrofoam for the background. Next time I need to improve my lighting, I was using a little natural light and an over head light. Hopefully when I get a bigger house I will have a better set up for pics.

You could go with holding up mini 'score' cards?.. I like the fact the Mark II is giving an 'English' salute! :)

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

This is my little set up in my man cave. Hopefully the photos are clear enough.

All I really have. Should have Thor, and Black Widow in the summer, along with The Wolverine at some point. I have Figma Spider-Man but I'm waiting on getting one of those Nendoriod More stands/clips to for him, along with an The Amazing Spider-Man poster.

jCRGxvdl.jpg

I have plans for this display later but atm it's all I can do. I really need better lighting in my room, I have literally the worst in the house >.>

A little off topic but how do you light up the arc reactor on the Mark I? I couldnt figure it out.

there is a large cylindrical holder on the right hand side of his back. On the bottom of that, there is a part that comes off with a bayonet fitting.
Remove that to get off the plastic part that blocks the circuit. Then put it back on.
And in the middle of the back, under the black gear chain is a silver part that you push to make the circuit.

Back