Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you just score that within the last couple of weeks? The same seller I got these from auctioned off a ton of Iron Man figures. Basically every armor and character every made for the license; and he had doubles triples and quadruples (both sealed and displayed). Talk about a collection! He’s cashing in big time in liquidating that collection.

I got the mark iii gunmetal off of eBay paid over $1375 for it but the money I made some selling the 3rd party combiners so I paid practically nothing out of pocket for it.

Awesome pics guys! :clap

Question for Kajobaldisimo: How come you have the Mark 4 Secret project top shelf between Mark I & 3, and have both Mark 2's on the shelf beneath with the War Machines?

Awesome pics guys! :clap

Question for Kajobaldisimo: How come you have the Mark 4 Secret project top shelf between Mark I & 3, and have both Mark 2's on the shelf beneath with the War Machines?

I think that he's keeping the "like" colors together instead of keeping them in chronological order. I love how all the "non-colored" armors look together in his first pic :clap. SICK!

I got the mark iii gunmetal off of eBay paid over $1375 for it but the money I made some selling the 3rd party combiners so I paid practically nothing out of pocket for it.

$1375?!?! Sweet baby Jesus that's more than I paid for my Mark I-VII combined.:lol

:exactly:: Be right back, going to inflate some eBay auctions by $500 each :lecture

I think that he's keeping the "like" colors together instead of keeping them in chronological order. I love how all the "non-colored" armors look together in his first pic :clap. SICK!

Definitely can see that but my OCD about chronologically displaying them in order is making me scratch my head incessantly :lol

We'll that was the cheapest price I could find but remember I sold a lot of stuff to cover the price.

Technically that was the cheapest price you were willing to pay. Like Yankee said, ebay has shill bidders driving up the price (typically the seller themselves). I got my mark iii GM for $475 about 8 months ago. Patience wins out for pieces like that. Its obviously your money and your decision to buy for that. Just pretty crazy for what the Mark III GM is and what $1400 could have bought for other Hot Toy iron man pieces that are out there.

I have every armor and I cannot find a good way to display this one, it is definitely an outlier for me.

Technically that was the cheapest price you were willing to pay. Like Yankee said, ebay has shill bidders driving up the price (typically the seller themselves). I got my mark iii GM for $475 about 8 months ago. Patience wins out for pieces like that. Its obviously your money and your decision to buy for that. Just pretty crazy for what the Mark III GM is and what $1400 could have bought for other Hot Toy iron man pieces that are out there.

I have every armor and I cannot find a good way to display this one, it is definitely an outlier for me.
:goodpost:

I haven't seen the Silly Thing for anywhere close to what I'd call reasonable, that's a nice find hokie congrats.

My old Avengers set-up

ge9a8uzy.jpg

My current Avengers set-up

any8eby2.jpg

Back